• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Board Upgrade POLL

Would you like COTI to upgrade?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I second the question!

Thanks for the update, I think you should make a formal announcement outside of this topic that you plan to do the switchover.

Are we going to be able to keep the messages in our mailboxes? Or will those be vanishing?
That is a good question and I too would like to know.

Whether or not they should port, back them up (you should be able to download your PM's, so as to not lose the information. Links to do so at bottom of your PM inbox, you can downlaod in XML, CSV, or text formats. (I'd suggest XML or text.)

Thanks for the update, I think you should make a formal announcement outside of this topic that you plan to do the switchover.

Absolutely. There will be announcements and posts to the boards.

Are we going to be able to keep the messages in our mailboxes? Or will those be vanishing?

All of the private messages and public postings to your user profile will be ported over. All of your +1s, your post count, the list of people you are following or ignoring, your moot status will also be ported over. If you have a set a user avatar that is carried over as well.

The BB codes and custom smliey/icons are there.

Back