• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Do my eyes decieve me? More Reprints?

As much as I like Marc, the production dates on his web site are very very unrealistic. Or at least have been so far. Dont hold your breath for reprints anytime soon.

Dang! On time and on target with the Aliens modules.
The Check is in the mail FFE; sent it out 2:45pm CTZ.

Originally posted by Dynamo:
As much as I like Marc, the production dates on his web site are very very unrealistic. Or at least have been so far. Dont hold your breath for reprints anytime soon.
Guess you were wrong ;)

Anyone that preordered Aliens 1 and/or 2, along with Twilight 2000, your orders shipped out this past week (I got mine).

Hunter

Originally posted by hunter:
Anyone that preordered Aliens 1 and/or 2, along with Twilight 2000, your orders shipped out this past week (I got mine).
Grrr. Yeah, go ahead and rub it in why don't you! Some of us have to wait international postage times for the Alien Module goodness.... :-(

Shane

The scary thing is that according to Leisure Games New Releases listing, the first volume should be available now in the UK as well! And it's pay day for me on Friday... :D

Well, contrary to my earlier post about postal times my copies have arrived. Mmmm... Alien goodness... I don't know how the people that didn't preorder can stand waiting until the end of march for volume 2...

Shane

Here is an important update. While visiting my FLGS yesterday guess what they have on the new release table. Alien Reprint #1! So it is being distributed. :cool: :D

Shane writes:
I don't know how the people that didn't preorder can stand waiting until the end of march for volume 2... [Razz]
Well, I'm not waiting. I dropped the check to FFE 2/15/2003 at the Hot Springs Central Post Office. When I came home from work today 2/22/2003 I found a little brown parcel with both Aliens volumes inside.
Thats got to be some kind of record for the X-Boat Office.
file_22.gif

Continueing from my last post...

This puts me into a bit of a quandry now. I know getting the aliens volumes this fast was plain luck. Now I'm wondering when I should pre-order for the Grand Survery and the 3rd JTAS installment :confused:
Does anyone have pricing on that stuff yet? I know that there coming out sometime in the summer, but not what the cost is going to be.

Originally posted by plop101:
Continueing from my last post...

This puts me into a bit of a quandry now. I know getting the aliens volumes this fast was plain luck. Now I'm wondering when I should pre-order for the Grand Survery and the 3rd JTAS installment :confused:
Does anyone have pricing on that stuff yet? I know that there coming out sometime in the summer, but not what the cost is going to be.
Well, the pricing information for those two are already on the FFE website (and have been since the last update).

As to when to preorder, do what I do. Wait for the announcement that the first of them is out, then order both of them. He still counts that as a "preorder" even though the announcement only covers the first.

I did this with both JTAS 1&2 and Aliens 1&2, and I got both both times.

Onto a problem with the reprints:

My copy of Alien Modules 5-8 is missing AM5 page 7. (The page "slot" is there, but the page is completely blank.) Is there a way we can get a full scan on that page?

I am sure there is not a copyright problem, as you are usually allowed to copy "about a page" anyway.

Thanks.

Originally posted by daryen:
Onto a problem with the reprints:

My copy of Alien Modules 5-8 is missing AM5 page 7. (The page "slot" is there, but the page is completely blank.) Is there a way we can get a full scan on that page?

I am sure there is not a copyright problem, as you are usually allowed to copy "about a page" anyway.

Thanks.
Ayup, noticed this today when I got mine in the mail.

Is there/will there be anywhere on-line to download the missing page, naybe?

It's fair use, but it's also something that FFE intended to sell you - so getting a copy of that missing page is well within your rights.

Back