• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Files Thread [Coti Spica fileshare]

LcKedovan

SOC-12
Hi all,

This thread is for posting links to files ONLY. This will be our link sharing topic for all files related to the project.

In addition, anyone who wants to host files who has no space or desire to host things seperate can join the Yahoo group I created and add them in the files section. I will also host all the files of the project there with the permission of the owner so for at least some people it will all be in one place.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/spicaproject

So, that is my file link! The rest of you get to it! ;)

-W.

NOTE TO ALL!

When I proposed this thread, I meant to include header information about its use.

Each person involved in the CSSP should post one and only one message to this thread.

Please post your links to your files and images in your one message on this thread.

Please provide a short one-line description of the link, and then the link itself.

Please "Edit" your one message in this thread to add and/or update links.

This thread is not for discussions, please.
When referencing your files and or images in other threads, please provide a link to your one message on this thread.

Back