• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

GT: Noble Empty Quarter Duke?

ld80062

SOC-9
( I can't move my original thread from the Imperial Interstellar Scout Service forum, so I am makng a copy here... )

Can anyone with the GT:Noble supplement help me out with a bit of info?

I'm sketching out an adventure for Flynn's fabulous Stellar Reaches e-mag - http://stellarreaches.nwgamers.org/ - and this one requires interacting with high nobility.

Pathetically, I don't have access to GT: Nobles, but what I really need is info on the Duke of the Empty Quarter as of 1120. I'll 'backdate' it to fit in the 993 [Solomani Rim War] timeframe.

Thanks you, in advance!

Originally posted by travalv2:
( I can't move my original thread from the Imperial Interstellar Scout Service forum, so I am makng a copy here... )

Can anyone with the GT:Noble supplement help me out with a bit of info?

I'm sketching out an adventure for Flynn's fabulous Stellar Reaches e-mag - http://stellarreaches.nwgamers.org/ - and this one requires interacting with high nobility.

Pathetically, I don't have access to GT: Nobles, but what I really need is info on the Duke of the Empty Quarter as of 1120. I'll 'backdate' it to fit in the 993 [Solomani Rim War] timeframe.
GT: Nobles doesn't have any info on the Empty Quarter, unless someone stuck it in without consulting me : )

It does have capsule bios of all the archdukes, and a number of sample sector dukes.

Thank you, LKW! Now I know...

BTW: I'm really looking forward to getting a copy of GT: Nobles. Because of the currency rules of my present location, it's really difficult to get a proper credit card in USD, but this should be remedied at the end of the year when I head home.

Yay, GURPS Traveller - "all the background info you ever need!"

(Remembers cover of the book, as found on SJGames website)

Ummm... If you guys ever print another Noble book, please please use a more masculine cover! A picture of a frau-frau fancy party does NOT attract buyers: a picture of a powerful Lord on his subsector throne is definitely a better bet!

Back