• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

HGS v1.20 released

Hmmm in addition to the above...
I now get an error, only on closing, saying 'Invalid Design. Your Powerplant is smaller than your Jump Drive' for a T-20 ship with J-4, PP-10

Andrew,

I just downloaded the latest Build today and I like it very much. However, everyone of the menu items are halfway off my screen and I half to drag them. Any reason for this?

Brian

Does the build have the speed buttons at the bottom of the first screen, they reproduce the functions of the menu items

Well, I don't know. There is an intro screen that I can only see about the left half. Then the opening ketch pops up but this time I can only see smaller part of the program. I can't drag the intro but I can drag the ship. Every new tab opened is partially of the screen and I have to drag it. (never post when your tired).

So, for whatever reason the program is off-centered.

Two questions, one for AndrewMV and one for ArcaneFlash that may clarify the issue.

Andrew, which OS did you build it on? I know javascripting shouldn't matter but we all know different.

Arcane, which OS are you running?

Applets made under previous windows versions often need compatability mode activaed to look right in newer versions.

right click on the executable and make sure compatibility mode is on. My guess is this is where the issue is.

Back