• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

High Guard Design Program Testing

Some of you (OK, one or two of you) may have wondered what happened to my High Guard design program.

A few things happened:

1) I realised quite late, that saving and loading data was actually quite hard when applied to my complex dependancy based design and that it may require re-design.

2) There were no designs submitted by the community for testing and I had to rely on a friend to supply some designs instead.

3) Artwork projects and other various things were clamouring for attention.

Realising that the longer it sat there, the less likely I was to pick it up again, I have decided to present it for testing in its current form, even though at present, it will not save a design.

If you are interested in testing the program, then contact me here:

markghirst@hotmail.com
www.CambrianMoons.com

The program requires the .NET runtime 2.0, which means unfortunately, that it will only run on Windows. I will collate those interested over the next few days and will email the files by the end of next week. Total payload approximately 264KB.

Download page and requirements for .NET runtime 2.0 can be found here:

.NET Runtime download page

x1pbZRclyGcxJmtuo_1PVyV7aiqHDg2Ula0Sg8EvexdAS7RzL-JKQa2OjyZROl-l6eF22VUdR4JxVOYwrNtAMCcx7dSz5p6uWzhn3tEniCjDtQ

Back