• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

I have a question

Yeah but by that time they have set up a new civilization far off in the wastes of Astron Subsector and preserved their greatness from the deceits of the Arogant Imperials, spooky Zhodani, and pesky ALFAR Darrians(reference, SW p.127,136-142).
Onward to glory! May our deeds be always remembbered with honor, when tales are told by the Hearthfires!

And we also know that even those who remain behind will die with honor, and their deeds will also be sung beside the Hearthfires.
-------------------------------
I forgot, the Regency was several hundred years in the past.
So I should say when that happens again etc
Even I can goof

Originally posted by jatay3:
I forgot, the Regency was several hundred years in the past.
Uh, no. The Regency is 80 (or so) years in the future.

The expedition mentioned in GT:SW takes place in 1120 (or thereafter), while the Regency in the Regency Sourcebook is at 1202.

You should be happy to hear that the Sword Worlds make a comeback of sorts in 1248, but not like you might expect.
file_22.gif

One thing I noticed looking at Far Trader and Behind the Claw again, is that the Darrians tech advantage is not as great as I thought. While Darrian proper has tremendous tech it's vassals are less so and indeed are often less then the Swordie average.
This means that it is more of an even match than I previously supposed.
I tend to like the Swordies better: they have faults but they have "character" wheras the Darrians strike me as somewhat sterile, easy to respect but hard to like. I havn't gotten around to getting "Humaniti" though.

Back