• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

IMTU: Imperial Ministry of Conservation

• Thread starter Black Globe Generator
  • Start date
BGG, I'll toss my hat into the ring and say I like the write-up for the IMoC you've made here. :D

I'm looking forward to seeing the other things you've mentioned.

Thanks, hydrozoa, DM_Dracos, and RoS - I appreciate the encouragement.

Click here for an introduction to the Sea of Sorrows Imperial Reserve and Dragon Bay Imperial Refuge, the first of the sample reserves - I hope to post a couple of adventure seeds for the Sea of Sorrows soon, and then write up my another reserve next week.

Thanks for your patience - it turned out to be a stepwise process, as I needed to flesh out my setting history a bit before writing up the reserves. Now that that effort is moving along, I can get back to the IMoC.

Thread necromancy roolz!
The Scouts find 'em and MoC conserves 'em. Just when the Scouts should turn a world they're managing over to MoC keeping should be the cause of centuries of bureaucratic backstabbings and bunfights.
Not only that. If they're anything like the usual run of government ministries, the MoC will put up hurdle after hurdle in the way of the handover, in the form of ridiculous and pedantic requirements which have to be met before they will accept "maintenance" responsibility.

"All zones designated for handover must be categorised according to ETWB Technical Circular 1110/123 and shall be shown to have undergone a damage liability period of not less than 50 standard years during which no category 3interventions and not more than five category 2 were required. All documants shall be stamped with the ISS Sector Office chop and countersigned by a qualified scout of pay grade O4 or above."

:nonono:

Thanks, hydrozoa, DM_Dracos, and RoS - I appreciate the encouragement.

Click here for an introduction to the Sea of Sorrows Imperial Reserve and Dragon Bay Imperial Refuge, the first of the sample reserves - I hope to post a couple of adventure seeds for the Sea of Sorrows soon, and then write up my another reserve next week.

Sadly, none of the links in this very old thread work since the board move, and 1+ hour of searching on various terms have not revealed the threads BGG mentions... :(

Back