• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

In Progress - 'Lao Che' Mineralogical Extraction Rig

In common parlance, I think 'Aster' and 'Ceph' would be the common usages in Solomani. What's Vilani for asteroidea?

I'd also add to it and say that any irregular/small asteroid-based deployment (including spheres and chords) automatically carries the name 'Aster'.

'Shibu' is pretty tight. Anyone look up where I got 'Lao Che' from yet?

Yeah I like Aster, and Shibu, probably prefer Cephi to just Ceph, two syllables work better than one.

Overall, I agree as well, your take on the combinations of the suggestions works nicely.

My first thought on Lao Che was one of the dragon gods of Chinese mythology, but I'm probably mistaken, I used to know them but the mind forgets what it doesn't use. Now I've got to google it

<slaps forehead> Ohhh, that Lao Che ;) It was ringing a bell, just not the right one, at least I had the right origin language wise

Originally posted by mickazoid:
In common parlance, I think 'Aster' and 'Ceph' would be the common usages in Solomani. What's Vilani for asteroidea?

I'd also add to it and say that any irregular/small asteroid-based deployment (including spheres and chords) automatically carries the name 'Aster'.

'Shibu' is pretty tight. Anyone look up where I got 'Lao Che' from yet?
I looked it up on Wikipedia.

It's either the asian mastermind in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, or a Polish Band.

Back