• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Interest check: Traveller shindig in central Maryland?

Where exactly is the shop located? I would very much like to attend -- depends on whether I can get some more of the normal "weekend projects" done sooner and free up a Saturday afternoon for some Travelling.

Is there a METRO--MARC station nearby? You mentioned an AMTRAK station, so I'm wondering if the train would be a good option for transportation -- although driving probably wouldn't be too much of a problem.

Hopefully I'll be able to make it.

OK people, I live north of the PA border, but work in Baltimore. I'm interested in an ongoing game as either a player, or GM, any edition. Is there any interest?

John

Hi John! And Welcome!

I have been trying to get into a new game myself, if time would allow - things have been pretty busy lately, so weekends are about the only time I could afford.

But I am interested in any Traveller aside from T4, T20 or GURPS (the latter because I don't own them), so that leaves CT, MT or TNE. Also looking to set up Brilliant Lances scenarios and Battle Rider (which I came into posession of several months ago, but haven't had a chance to play).

Back