• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Is there an equipement list for T5?

stealth

SOC-12
I ordered mine a year ago. How do I get updates? Are they free? Is Marc still alive? What about equipment lists?

And what the hell was the author thinking when he made the psionics chapter? It makes any psionic into a God starting out.

I ordered mine a year ago. How do I get updates? Are they free? Is Marc still alive? What about equipment lists?

Send a private messge to Don McKinney. Updates have been posted for many of the chapters. They are free updates.

I am finishing the equipment list draft.

Send a private messge to Don McKinney. Updates have been posted for many of the chapters. They are free updates.

Marc is indeed alive, and co-operates Heartland Publishing.

I am finishing the equipment list draft.

I think I broke COTI!

Last edited:

And what the hell was the author thinking when he made the psionics chapter? It makes any psionic into a God starting out.

What are you doing posting T5 data and questions on this side of the magic wall?

They have done such a good job of concealing the T5 development that it is the only FFE disk that I don't own! Of what value is a rule system that can't be discussed without first using the secret handshake to get in the clubhouse.

[this was 50% humor and 50% scolding aimed at FFE]
YMMV - (but i don't care)

Back