• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Liquid refreshment list

Besides Coffee Juice, there is /from various SF novels/ "kaff" <which covers your average grades of coffee>

and lest we forget The Most High & Holy RA Heinlein's 5 Grades of Coffee (in Order):
1--Coffee
2--Joe
3--Java
4--Jamoke
5--Carbon remover

Ooo, "Carbon Remover Grade." Must be the "barely good enough to be drunk" grade!
file_23.gif

Grolsch, from Real Life.

Snohl-wine, a popular import from the Hive Federation. No-one knows why the Hivers and Ithklur won't drink it, but the rest of the Federation loves it...

Yes. I hear that it's served in glass - as it readily eats through ceramic and/or metal containers :D

Also heard of a coffee name that tickled my fancy. One of the vendors where I worked, someone had stuck a large "S" on the coffee button. When you pressed it, you got your espresso... or as he put it "S-Presto!"
file_28.gif

Originally posted by Liam Devlin:
Besides Coffee Juice, there is /from various SF novels/ "kaff" <which covers your average grades of coffee>

and lest we forget The Most High & Holy RA Heinlein's 5 Grades of Coffee (in Order):
1--Coffee
2--Joe
3--Java
4--Jamoke
5--Carbon remover
Carbon remover... hmmm. Is this labelled 'solvent?' Does it have an MSDS?

Originally posted by SanDragon:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Liam Devlin:
SNIP
5--Carbon remover
Carbon remover... hmmm. Is this labelled 'solvent?' Does it have an MSDS? </font>[/QUOTE]_________________________________________________
Allow me to consult with my HAZMAT NCO's on that... Liam vanishes momentarily........reappears!
According to SGT Clark Halfacre, & SSG Dwight Howard here in Co C 3-153 IN, the answer is.....
YES!!!!

So would that make it the caffiene-based equivalent of the Pan galactic Gargle Blaster?

if so, are there any organisations IYTU to help people re-habilitate?

Durnnit, Rotters2! Ya stumped me! Liam looks tru campaign notes of T20, & TNE...and his short MT...shakes head. NOPE. Apparently no organization IMTU rehabs anyone for Kaff/ caffeine addiction. Sorry mate, I looked.

Back