• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Looking for a game: Chicago, IL

BTW
Directions to Wilmington IL from Texas:

Take I-35 north to I-80 east. Then I-55 south to the IL-129 or Coal City exit.
Sounds easy.

If Ranger has the time, you can submit your character to him and he can tweak it as needed. Otherwise he'll probably hand you a list to pick from... maybe.

--

Tucson is nice this time of year.

--

Yeah, it's interstates all the way to Chicago.

Can I put in a request for a Scout type character? I'd have to look around here somewhere for us to game. I don't have the room where I'm at. Anyone opposed to gaming at a Denny's in Kankakee? There's one right off of I-57.

Agreed... Starbuck's seems more conducive to small-group sessions.

(Sorry to add my Cr0.02, I'm still wishing maglev were here...)

Rob you could always move to Chicago.Just look at the plus side.

We are sitting on one of the world’s largest supplies of fresh water and cheese curd.
We have a particle accelerator just outside of town.
Good pizza.
Plus the winters are just great! Not as nice as Alberta I’ll give you that but good and cold nonetheless.

Yum. I do like fresh water and cheese. And pizza, although I prefer New York-style.

***Incoming Signal GK***
Looking to establish contact . . .(Inaudible) . . . crew not responding . . . I repeat This is Kurega Gikur of the . . . (Inaudible) . . .mayday, mayday.

***Response to Signal GK***

Captain Gikur! Message garbled, please repeat. Setting intercept coordinates to 022-2006. Execute!

(P.S. Do you know if they have tours out to that particle accelerator at FermiLab? I heard talk it was going to be shut down. I'll scout out for Starbuck's this weekend.)

(P.S. Do you know if they have tours out to that particle accelerator at FermiLab? I heard talk it was going to be shut down. I'll scout out for Starbuck's this weekend.)
WHAT!!! That PA is the only thing stopping the Canadians from taking over Wisconsin! This is the first I have heard of it.
[edit] Time on 022? I have to arrange a babysitter.

Hi KG

I think you're safe from invading Canadians: they'd much rather move somewhere warmer than the Canadian Median. Vancouver, Bermuda and Southern Spain all spring to mind.

That and most Canuks would find Chicago "Pie" conflicting with their understanding of "Pizza", even the west coast ones that have been acclimatized by the presence of spinach and broccoli in their wierdo pizza combos.

Scott Martin

(who is 5 1/2 hours away by aircraft, let alone MAGLEV, but a periodic visitor to Allen Park (a Ford Suburb of Detroit) usually at the cold parts of the year...)

Alrighty - are we still looking to game sunday? I talked to the girl at Starbucks this morning and if we call saturday, we can reserve a table for sunday. She says there's even a nook that fits 3 people. What time is good for everyone? I'm only 20 minutes away and I don't work mondays, so anytime is fine with me...

Dameon

This is kind of ironic - my group (or at least me and one other, having not heard from the others) is planning to meet on the 22nd as well!

Is there a nook that can seat four, just in case?

I know, maglev is a pipe dream. Still a little extra space is always nice.

Back