• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Merry Christmas/ happy New Year

Well. Liam seems to not have thought that my post was worth responding to. Hmph! Guess that shows who my friends are...
file_28.gif

Jame, was the point to wish Liam a good Xmas or troll for a reply? ;)

And have yourself a good Xmas too! (I'll stand in for Liam and that was you won't feel left out). :D

Slante va!
Miru Mir, Dieg Moroz and Snobim Godom!

Tomb

Originally posted by Jame#1:
Happy Holidays! Good ta see that Liam's still with us, fer now at least.

[Jame goes, gets a drink, raises it and swigs to Liam and everyone else.]

Salud! Shalom!

As fer New Year's, I'll say that after Christ's Mass.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
And a merry Yule, Jame. [Sorry--LOTSA mail to catch up.] ;) Ty fer the toast...May I order the jam and butter now?<silly grin>

Slainte!

Liam (and everyone else for that matter), all the best for the holiday season, and much good gaming in the new year.

Liam, enjoy your break with friends and family, and watch your butt "over there".

Joyeux Noel,

Paul Nemeth
AA

Originally posted by MADDog:
Liam!!!
Hey pal...Glad to see you ok.
Wishing you and yours a very merry Xmas.
-MADDog
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

AYe, Ty Maddog! Am headed for just a holiday!<grins>

Slainte!

Originally posted by Antares Administration:
Liam (and everyone else for that matter), all the best for the holiday season, and much good gaming in the new year.

Liam, enjoy your break with friends and family, and watch your butt "over there".

Joyeux Noel,

Paul Nemeth
AA
--------------------------------------------------
Ty Paul! Joyeux Noel to thee up there North of me as well! The rest goes without saying (watching meself "over there")!

"Arr, where ya been?"-StarFall, FLC typical greeting.
;) :D :cool:

OLD NEWS...

from the local news network...

KARK TV LITTLE ROCK AR
Soldiers Return Home From Fort Hood
( Air Date: 12/21/2003 )
Some local soldiers took a break from their military training to spend the holidays with loves ones.

About 15 soldiers from the 39th Infantry Brigade arrived in Little Rock Saturday from Fort Hood. The soldiers will spend about two weeks with family before returning to Texas.

A military spokesman says some of the soldiers could be deployed as early as January.

Liam! Why am I just now noticing that you posted this? Damn my eyes! (Too late).

Glad to know you are safe and sound, and home for the holidays. Have a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year, and stay safe in the coming year.

To everyone else: Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Liam: I just saw plop's post. Are you one of the Ark. soldiers training at Fort Hood? If so, you're in my neck of the woods. I'm in Temple, just 20 miles or so away from Fort Hood.

Originally posted by Paraquat Johnson:
Liam: I just saw plop's post. Are you one of the Ark. soldiers training at Fort Hood? If so, you're in my neck of the woods. I'm in Temple, just 20 miles or so away from Fort Hood.
------------------------------------------------
Well well!
Paraquat! In Temple? Holy Cow Pies! yes, that was us there at the "Hood". We'll be returning 02 January. I expect we'll be busy. email me offline here for the cell phone # I have lad.(I got the motorola V60 while in Killeen, so the area code is 254).
A Merry Christmas to ye, Yule seasons greetings, and a happy New Year! As for staying safe...we go in harm's way, it goes without saying. I'll be careful, best I can be.

Slainte!

Happy Holidays, Guys,

I'm in Round Rock, not all that far from Temple, considering the size of Texas. If any of you want to get together sometime in the New Year and play a bit, I'd love to work out the wheres and whens and give it a shot.

Keep On Travellin',
Flynn

Originally posted by Flynn:
Happy Holidays, Guys,

I'm in Round Rock, not all that far from Temple, considering the size of Texas. If any of you want to get together sometime in the New Year and play a bit, I'd love to work out the wheres and whens and give it a shot.

Keep On Travellin',
Flynn

Slainte!

A wish of Peace on Earth to all Mankind on this day. Those of us in the business of applied violence (any military) do have reason to hope for peace. What a wonderful place this would be if we were all out of a job. :(

Graci, Liam! I'll give you a call after the New Year, and we can discuss the possibilities!

Looking forward to it!

Happy Holidays,
Flynn

On distant worlds or moons.
On ships between the stars.
In darkest space or brightest land.
To travellers wherever they may be.

Merry christmas and a happy new year.

Back