• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

#&%$*ng MT CD-ROM!

Stainless

SOC-12
Arrrrgh :mad: I've just discovered, when I needed to use it, that the MT-CDROM that I payed good money for is missing pages 63 & 64 which contain most of the Enhanced Merchant character tables.

Would any kind sole out there scan those pages and PM me with them? i.e., provided PM can handle attachments, probably not, so please PM me and I'll send you an e-mail address. Please, please, please. Yes, I know that would be a breach of copyright, but selling me an incomplete article is also rather naughty.

Arrrrgh :mad: I've just discovered, when I needed to use it, that the MT-CDROM that I payed good money for is missing pages 63 & 64 which contain most of the Enhanced Merchant character tables.

Would any kind sole out there scan those pages and PM me with them? i.e., provided PM can handle attachments, probably not, so please PM me and I'll send you an e-mail address. Please, please, please. Yes, I know that would be a breach of copyright, but selling me an incomplete article is also rather naughty.

Any idea when the second edition of the MT CD-ROM is due out? :confused:

All due respect to Mr Miller and the rest but no more CD-ROMs for me.

I love the reprints but the quality of the scans and the nasty messed up tables and missing stuff has soured me on the format. :(

I love the reprints but the quality of the scans and the nasty messed up tables and missing stuff has soured me on the format. :(

I'm not as concerned with the tables issue on the CT and JTAS CDROMs, as I don't recall a lot of those books having the two-tone table groupings like many of the MT books.

That said, I do expect the QC to be better this time around.

I'm not as concerned with the tables issue on the CT and JTAS CDROMs, as I don't recall a lot of those books having the two-tone table groupings like many of the MT books.

Originally posted by Sigg Oddra:
And will those of us who bought the first version be able to get the revised CD cheaper?
I'm hoping they'd be free for those of us who already purchased the first one. We'll see.

Originally posted by Sigg Oddra:
And will those of us who bought the first version be able to get the revised CD cheaper?
I'm hoping they'd be free for those of us who already purchased the first one. We'll see.

Back