• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

MT CD ROM CORRECTIONS - Please assist

As noted in another thread, the "Effects" chapter in Hard Times is largely unusable because the shaded rows in the tables, as well as all of the sidebars, come out as black blots. The OCR totally skipped those blots, and is horrendous elsewhere. I haven't looked but I suspect the rest of the book is the same. So:

MTCDROM:\books\0221 MT Hard Times.pdf, 20-26, 19-25, charts and sidebars illegible

If it was up to me, I'd start it over from scratch.

As noted in another thread, the "Effects" chapter in Hard Times is largely unusable because the shaded rows in the tables, as well as all of the sidebars, come out as black blots. The OCR totally skipped those blots, and is horrendous elsewhere. I haven't looked but I suspect the rest of the book is the same. So:

MTCDROM:\books\0221 MT Hard Times.pdf, 20-26, 19-25, charts and sidebars illegible

If it was up to me, I'd start it over from scratch.

So, any update on the release of the shiny, corrected version of the MT CD-ROM? I'm in a CD-ROM kind of mood now that the CT CD-ROM is on the horizon! :D

So, any update on the release of the shiny, corrected version of the MT CD-ROM? I'm in a CD-ROM kind of mood now that the CT CD-ROM is on the horizon! :D

I find the CD/PDF format to be invaluable when searching for stuff, and producing handouts.

Some games written especially for PDF release make full use of Adobe features to enhance the game - EABA is a good example of this.

I find the CD/PDF format to be invaluable when searching for stuff, and producing handouts.

Some games written especially for PDF release make full use of Adobe features to enhance the game - EABA is a good example of this.

Back