• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Non-Domain Imperial Subsectors & Worlds

I had input into the Traveller map two Subsectors (Orion and Anniversary) that were created in Alien Star Issues 2 & 5, both of these are 'Imperial Subsectors' but neither form part of the official Traveller universe. When I decided to do writeups for these worlds I found I could not assign an allegiance that simply indicated 'Third Imperium' I had to include a domain as well, otherwise the allegiance defaults to 'non-aligned'.

This could be an issue if any future non-Domain Third Imperium subsectors turn up from obscure fanzines, so a work around might need to be found.

I had input into the Traveller map two Subsectors (Orion and Anniversary) that were created in Alien Star Issues 2 & 5, both of these are 'Imperial Subsectors' but neither form part of the official Traveller universe. When I decided to do writeups for these worlds I found I could not assign an allegiance that simply indicated 'Third Imperium' I had to include a domain as well, otherwise the allegiance defaults to 'non-aligned'.

This could be an issue if any future non-Domain Third Imperium subsectors turn up from obscure fanzines, so a work around might need to be found.

Do those worlds have star notation?

I have changed some of the ones with bases to CsIm.

Shalom,
Maksim-Smelchak.

Back