• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

NPCs - INDEX Thread

NPCs.

NPCs for use in your Classic Traveller game.

This is an INDEX thread.

Posters should--

(A) Reference CT Magazines and Sources appropriate to the header.

(B) Share original CT work appropriate to the header.

(C) Provide links to useful threads in the CT forum appropriate to the header.

Please keep the material Classic Traveller oriented. For example, equipment from MegaTraveller would be appropriate because it is 100% compatible with Classic Traveller. But weapons from MT sources should not be cited as they do not include Classic Traveller stats.

Here are links to the other Classic Traveller Indexing threads:

RULES Meant for references and links to rules material and misc. articles.

WEAPONS Meant for weapons with Classic Traveller stats.

NPCs Meant for NPCs intended for use with Classic Traveller.

ANIMALS Meant for use with CT.

HIGH GUARD Meant for High Guard stats for large starships (typically not accompanied with deckplans).

VEHICLES Meant for CT designs of air, land, and sea vehicles.

ADVENTURE Meant for adventures for use with Classic Traveller.

SPACE Meant for world descriptions, subsectors, sectors, and political regions of space. Maps typically included.

ROBOTS Meant for CT robot designs.

DECKPLANS Meant for Classic Traveller starships with deckplans and CT stats.

CAREERS Meant for both Basic and Advanced CT CharGen.

EQUIPMENT Meant for use with Classic Traveller.

ALIENS Meant for use with Classic Traveller.

DRUGS Meant for use with Classic Traveller.

NPCs.

NPCs for use in your Classic Traveller game.

This is an INDEX thread.

Posters should--

(A) Reference CT Magazines and Sources appropriate to the header.

(B) Share original CT work appropriate to the header.

(C) Provide links to useful threads in the CT forum appropriate to the header.

Please keep the material Classic Traveller oriented. For example, equipment from MegaTraveller would be appropriate because it is 100% compatible with Classic Traveller. But weapons from MT sources should not be cited as they do not include Classic Traveller stats.

Here are links to the other Classic Traveller Indexing threads:

RULES Meant for references and links to rules material and misc. articles.

WEAPONS Meant for weapons with Classic Traveller stats.

NPCs Meant for NPCs intended for use with Classic Traveller.

ANIMALS Meant for use with CT.

HIGH GUARD Meant for High Guard stats for large starships (typically not accompanied with deckplans).

VEHICLES Meant for CT designs of air, land, and sea vehicles.

ADVENTURE Meant for adventures for use with Classic Traveller.

SPACE Meant for world descriptions, subsectors, sectors, and political regions of space. Maps typically included.

ROBOTS Meant for CT robot designs.

DECKPLANS Meant for Classic Traveller starships with deckplans and CT stats.

CAREERS Meant for both Basic and Advanced CT CharGen.

EQUIPMENT Meant for use with Classic Traveller.

ALIENS Meant for use with Classic Traveller.

DRUGS Meant for use with Classic Traveller.

High Passage is a Classic Traveller magazine published by FASA. It ran five issues.

High Passage #4

Caledon Highlanders, mercenary unit

Verin Dalleroi, flamboyant and colorful figure, gambler and drifter

High Passage #5

Jalas Glennol, pirate.

High Passage is a Classic Traveller magazine published by FASA. It ran five issues.

High Passage #4

Caledon Highlanders, mercenary unit

Verin Dalleroi, flamboyant and colorful figure, gambler and drifter

High Passage #5

Jalas Glennol, pirate.

Originally posted by Supplement Four:
Where is this dude located, Jame?
If that NPC is in published material, a reference to the magazine/book will do. If it's someone you've created, then let's have the write-up too!

S4
Where he is is completely up to the Ref, but I'd suggest somewhere like the SM, Solly Rim or Gateway Domain. For example, he may well operate out of Collace in District 268.

Zumdish B. Kraspo, Rogue:
4A9C86 Age 38, 5 Terms Mixed Human Male
Streetwise-3 Broker-3 Grav Vehicle-1 Trader-1 Carousing-1 Demolitions-1 Pistol-1 SMG-1

200000 Cr, SMG, High Passage

Kraspo is a loan shark/smuggler from Mertactor in the Spinward Marches. He can call upon the services of a 400 ton armed fast trader (J-2 M-3) in his guise of a merchant.

Originally posted by Supplement Four:
Where is this dude located, Jame?
If that NPC is in published material, a reference to the magazine/book will do. If it's someone you've created, then let's have the write-up too!

S4
Where he is is completely up to the Ref, but I'd suggest somewhere like the SM, Solly Rim or Gateway Domain. For example, he may well operate out of Collace in District 268.

Zumdish B. Kraspo, Rogue:
4A9C86 Age 38, 5 Terms Mixed Human Male
Streetwise-3 Broker-3 Grav Vehicle-1 Trader-1 Carousing-1 Demolitions-1 Pistol-1 SMG-1

200000 Cr, SMG, High Passage

Kraspo is a loan shark/smuggler from Mertactor in the Spinward Marches. He can call upon the services of a 400 ton armed fast trader (J-2 M-3) in his guise of a merchant.

MORE NPCs

Many more colorful NPCs can be found in Traveller adventures and supplements. I haven't duplicated them here.

What I post here are the one-off descriptions of NPCs GMs might want to use in their games. For example, if I saw a NPC write-up in a magazine, I'd post the reference here. But, I wouldn't go through every Classic Traveller adventure and post references to all those NPCs. GMs looking for NPCs for their games can start here, but also peruse the other INDEX threads while on your hunt.

This is an INDEX thread. Please help us keep it clutter-free by posting comments in a new thread.

MORE NPCs

Many more colorful NPCs can be found in Traveller adventures and supplements. I haven't duplicated them here.

What I post here are the one-off descriptions of NPCs GMs might want to use in their games. For example, if I saw a NPC write-up in a magazine, I'd post the reference here. But, I wouldn't go through every Classic Traveller adventure and post references to all those NPCs. GMs looking for NPCs for their games can start here, but also peruse the other INDEX threads while on your hunt.

This is an INDEX thread. Please help us keep it clutter-free by posting comments in a new thread.

Jahled ex-combat engineer in White Dwarf #53

Location: Spinward Marches. Veteran of the Fourth Frontier War.

Herve Legrand agent of the Imperial Secret Service in White Dwarf #53

David of Tenelphi adventurer and entrepreneur in White Dwarf #53

Location: Tenelphi/Trin's Veil subsector of the Spinward Marches

This is an INDEX thread. Please post comments to a new thread in order to keep this one clean.

Jahled ex-combat engineer in White Dwarf #53

Location: Spinward Marches. Veteran of the Fourth Frontier War.

Herve Legrand agent of the Imperial Secret Service in White Dwarf #53

David of Tenelphi adventurer and entrepreneur in White Dwarf #53

Location: Tenelphi/Trin's Veil subsector of the Spinward Marches

This is an INDEX thread. Please post comments to a new thread in order to keep this one clean.

Back