• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Pentapods

Um, yes.
file_23.gif

Bad answer. Pentapods are organic, as it most of their technology. Some critical components are non-organic (radio antennas ), and they do have a limited mechanical tech-base, but they prefer soft and squishy. The major exception here is the "mechanical displacement organ" (stutterwarp) whcih they devleoped and created over a 500-600 year period. And even then, it was largely a fluke, like discovering fusion in the Renaissance.
Pentapods largely view themselves as machines, as devices that can be replaced repaired, and upgraded.

Hey Bryn,
I am here, on occasion.

Ebers are definitely a strange bunch, especially if you realize that humans only know about "Feral" ebers.

I wish I had all my old Dave Nielson emails where we discussed the Ebers and their history/homeworld.

Basically, prewar ebers discovered cybernetic implants that allowed them to quickly change nodes in the brain (per Dave).

The ebers we know dont have a clue.

I think Dave described the Eber homeworld as a cross between Twilight2000/Aliens. Burned out Civ, few pockets of high tech, and lots of roaming bio weapons.

Really wished I could find those emails.

TV

Back