• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Portable Aegis: Hiver Personal Shield

Originally posted by Baron Saarthuran von Gushiddan:
Hivers have shown some pretty sophisticated Gravitics tech too. I think they if anyone could get force fields practical first. abarring some fluke of invention. Advanced Computer Tech would also have a hand in this...
Ahem. That should read "tentacle", my good Baron.

;) :D

Originally posted by Baron Saarthuran von Gushiddan:
Hivers have shown some pretty sophisticated Gravitics tech too. I think they if anyone could get force fields practical first. abarring some fluke of invention. Advanced Computer Tech would also have a hand in this...
Ahem. That should read "tentacle", my good Baron.

;) :D

Using FF&S a small manipulator (a combibation of a repulsor and a tractor) could be built at TL16.

It should be able to defend against any personal kinetic attack, and perhaps concentrate an anti-laser cloud (personal sandcaster?).

Using FF&S a small manipulator (a combibation of a repulsor and a tractor) could be built at TL16.

It should be able to defend against any personal kinetic attack, and perhaps concentrate an anti-laser cloud (personal sandcaster?).

Back