• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

MGT Only: RPGSuite is sweet! Here's a new character for you...

Spinward Scout

SOC-14 5K
Baron
So I fired up RPGSuite and downloaded some Add-Ons. Man, that is a great program. Attached is a PDF of a character I worked up just goofing around and he turned out to be a nice character. DEX and SOC are low, and I wanted Pilot skill, but everything else looks great!

Mustering out gave him a ton of Credits and he got a Surplus Scout on the last Benefits roll!

Try him out in your next game.

Attachments

• Zenji Starchilde Expanded Standard -- Wednesday, November 25, 2020 -- 9.59.35 PM.pdf
    1,003.7 KB · Views: 8
Looks nice. I read more about the Suite. Can you create NEW equipment and things or only EDIT existing, purchased gear? If they ever port to Linux I might buy.

Looks nice. I read more about the Suite. Can you create NEW equipment and things or only EDIT existing, purchased gear? If they ever port to Linux I might buy.

You can edit the PDFs after the fact, but you can only get the stuff it includes. You can get the core equipment catalog and all its stuff (which I don't have, but I did get the everything package when it first came out and it is nice). Though I really just use it to generate NPCs. When I play a character I want to roll it up. Plus I have a lot more career options spanning 40+ years of Traveller collecting. Not that I'd ever play a prostitute, but I do have a career for that as well. Odd how many unsavory careers are available...guess murder hobos in space?

Let me ask about it, if I can find the right board to ask on. That's a bit confining if you can't add stuff to it.

Thanks. After rereading their website it appears that the inability to add new stuff to the program is intrinsic to their revenue model. E.g. as they add items to the MgT Central Supply Catalog (or whatever they call it) you can pay a fee to make it available in the Suite.

Thanks. After rereading their website it appears that the inability to add new stuff to the program is intrinsic to their revenue model. E.g. as they add items to the MgT Central Supply Catalog (or whatever they call it) you can pay a fee to make it available in the Suite.

Yeah, that's the answer I'm seeing, too. Sorry. They could have put a little routine in the Equipment Buy screen for Other or Homebrew.

Well, if you ever need a by-the-rules character, drop me a note. I don't mind working up a character.

Yeah, that's the answer I'm seeing, too. Sorry. They could have put a little routine in the Equipment Buy screen for Other or Homebrew.

Well, if you ever need a by-the-rules character, drop me a note. I don't mind working up a character.

Thank you for checking it out for me.

It's pay to play basically. You can't add stuff of your own to it. Anyway, I use it all the time to make NPCs with, since I have all the races they sell.

Attached is a PDF of a character I worked up just goofing around and he turned out to be a nice character.
Try him out in your next game.

Ha! I see Recreational Drugs on the sheet. And TL 1, at that.

Ha! I see Recreational Drugs on the sheet. And TL 1, at that.

I was trying out different things. There's also a Remembrance Hologram, even though he has no one to remember yet. A Blade, even though he has no training. A Domestic Servant, because I wanted a cheap Robot. Duct Tape, of course. An AutoBar to go with the AutoChef. A Sphere of Solace sounded interesting - I want one for real-life use. And last but not least, a Ring Laser for when you just need to get out of a James Bond-type trap.

Back