• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

SciFi20 Design Manual

hunter

Ancient - Absent Friend
sf20_design_manual.jpg

The SciFi20 Design Manual is now out! Everything you need to design and build custom computer, robots, ground vehicles, grav vehicles, watercraft, submersibles, aircraft, spacecraft, and starships! Select from a variety of new maneuver drive systems and FTL systems like the hyper drive, jump drive, warp drive, and more!

This book, while based on the original T20 design systems adds and will continue to add a number of new features.

Coming soon the final basic core rulebook, Worlds and Adventuring!

SciFi20 Design Manual

Will the books be released as a bundle when they're all out?

Oh and in a spirit of probably hopeless optimism, is there any chance that gateway to destiny and the other OTU specific T20 books will be available again at some point in the nebulous future? I would hate to see them disappear forever into the black hole of copyright like DGP has.

Will the books be released as a bundle when they're all out?

Definitely.

Oh and in a spirit of probably hopeless optimism, is there any chance that gateway to destiny and the other OTU specific T20 books will be available again at some point in the nebulous future? I would hate to see them disappear forever into the black hole of copyright like DGP has.

If they can be they will. I have no intention of pulling a Roger Sanger. I'd hate to see Gateway disappear as well. I do know I've given Marc permission for a T20 CDRom already.

If they can be they will. I have no intention of pulling a Roger Sanger. I'd hate to see Gateway disappear as well. I do know I've given Marc permission for a T20 CDRom already.

Especially since its rather good material, not to mention my favourite region of the Imperium :)

The SciFi20 Design Manual is now out! Everything you need to design and build custom computer, robots, ground vehicles, grav vehicles, watercraft, submersibles, aircraft, spacecraft, and starships! Select from a variety of new maneuver drive systems and FTL systems like the hyper drive, jump drive, warp drive, and more!

Tried to send this as a private message, but won't go, so will try in an open forum.

Hunter, I'm currently doing a major upgrade to my high guard shipyard software. It already supports the T20 ship design sequence. Would it be acceptable to add support for SciFi20 as well?

Especially since its rather good material, not to mention my favourite region of the Imperium :)

Thanks! I'm proud of the work we did on Gateway. It was a lot of fun coming up with material that hadn't ever been done before for Traveller.

Back