• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Silly Question Related to writing style

I have an answer from Marc...

"The Traveller5 Beta has been in process for a long time and it has drawn to an end with the launch of the T5 Kickstarter campaign. Although many of these Beta participants continue to be active in the last stages of T5 production, new Beta participations are no longer available, in part because we are not able to adequately manage bringing new eyes up to speed during this transition period."

In fact, it is not an issue of having to pay another $50 to join the forum; Marc ended sales of the CD when the Kickstarter started, so the beta CD is no longer available for new buyers.

Thanks for the response! I completely understand the desire to focus on putting out the product.

I guess my request comes more from the Writing Style guidelines and the fact that it is "behind the curtain" instead of available to all. Perhaps when it gets past the "Draft" stage it will be on this side of the curtain?

Thanks again!

And it's been shared with writers for licensees for comments as well... so if you are considering writing for Mongoose or SJGames (or Ad Astra, or Avenger fiction, or... I'm forgetting someone, I'm sure)...

That's another way to get it :)

And it's been shared with writers for licensees for comments as well... so if you are considering writing for Mongoose or SJGames (or Ad Astra, or Avenger fiction, or... I'm forgetting someone, I'm sure)...

That's another way to get it :)

I will wait. If I put anything together that is print-worthy, I would prefer it be T5 and with Marc. If it is only fan-worthy, I can always torture this forum with it :)

Back