• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Solo Games

Well if anyone wants to write Solo Adventure and submit them, I think we could find a place here on the CotI site for em!

Hunter

Hey Brass Jester, I think Hunter Gordon is dropping a hint here, can we get together either on this BB or in private email to chat about maybe writing up some solo stuff for the guys?

Paul
doomhunk@aol.com

Doomhunk
Sounds like it might be fun. What had you got in mind, Paragraph driven stuff, flowchart stuff like I've posted, a combination of both, or something else entirely?

Davecoo@Blueyonder.co.uk

aka

Brass-Jester
file_21.gif

If you don't have a copy of Visio already, you might want to look at something called "SmartDraw". Same sort of idea: a drawing package geared towards easily generating flow charts/structured diagrams, but SmartDraw is pretty easy to pick up and quite relatively inexpensive compared to Visio.

The url is: http://www.smartdraw.com

Ron

Greetings Brass-Jester!
The Solo Chart stuff is great!
Would it be ok with you if it got cross posted to the TML?

Originally posted by plop101:
Greetings Brass-Jester!
The Solo Chart stuff is great!
Would it be ok with you if it got cross posted to the TML?
Okay by me so long as I retain authorship ;)

Brass-Jester writes:
Okay by me so long as I retain authorship
Cool! Me and my old TML compadre Larsen Whipsnade are putting together a "Committee of Corespondence" between people on the different Traveller groups. I like to call it "the Wide World of Traveller". Anyway, you got some really good stuff there. You might even think about publishing a bigger version...I'd pay money for that.

hello i would love to have a copy of your flow chart when when you start publishing it ill buy it too.

Timberwolf213@juno.com Lt Col. Timberwolf

Originally posted by Brass-Jester:
Has anyone got any thoughts/ideas on playing solo games they would like to share. I use a series of simple flowcharts to generate events, expenses, encounters etc. Some published adventures also run solo. My current game centres round the Free Trader 'No Strings Attached', currently stalled on Belizo/Rhylanor.

hello i would love to have a copy of your flow chart when when you start publishing it ill buy it too.

Timberwolf213@juno.com Lt Col. Timberwolf

Originally posted by Brass-Jester:
Has anyone got any thoughts/ideas on playing solo games they would like to share. I use a series of simple flowcharts to generate events, expenses, encounters etc. Some published adventures also run solo. My current game centres round the Free Trader 'No Strings Attached', currently stalled on Belizo/Rhylanor.

Thanks for all the interest and encouragement folks. I'll definitely give the idea some consideration.

I want a copy too

since there are no groups around me, I only have solo adventures...

SO I too would pay money for the flowchart

Back