• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Sydymic Outworlds Cluster PDF

Hello,

Just curious, but I purchased a hard copy of Gateway Domain ( I had previously purchased the pdf version last year), and noticed that I did not receive the Sydymic Outworlds Cluster PDF as per the special offer and I dont see it available in the subscription area. Anyone know where to get the download at?

Thanks,

tmondragon :confused:

If you purchased it here, you should have gotten an email. In that email is the login in and password to go collect it. If you purchased it through your friendly neighborhood gamestore, you are out of luck. (For the PDF, but in luck as you have a good local game store.
)

Originally posted by tmondragon:
Hello,

Just curious, but I purchased a hard copy of Gateway Domain ( I had previously purchased the pdf version last year), and noticed that I did not receive the Sydymic Outworlds Cluster PDF as per the special offer and I dont see it available in the subscription area. Anyone know where to get the download at?

Thanks,

tmondragon :confused:

I ordered it from the website...and i just checked my confirmation email and there's nothing in it about the PDF...humm....maybe ill email qrp....

Thanks anyway for the info.

tmondragon

Back