• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

T20 at Millennium Con - Austin, TX

Flynn

SOC-14 1K
Good afternoon, All,

This is just a quick reminder in regards to this weekend's Millennium Con at the Red Lion Hotel in Austin (November 19-21, 2004). I will be running two T20 games at this Con, at the times given below. For more information, check out their website:
http://www.millenniumcon.com/index.htm

Hope to see some of you there,
Flynn

Friday, 8pm - Midnight:

T20 Adventures: The Waters of Asla
(scifi)
Type: roleplay
GM: Jason "Flynn" Kemp
Description: Retrieving a patron's cargo on the waterworld of Asla quickly becomes a challenge to the crew of the ISS "Murphy's Law" when a savage
storm strikes! Characters provided by the Referee.
Rules: Traveller T20
Experience: None Required
Players: 4 - 8

Saturday, 2pm-6pm:

T20 Adventures: Express Delivery to Fiedler (scifi)
Type: Roleplay
GM: Jason "Flynn" Kemp
Description: The ISS "Murphy's Law" has been given a lucrative contract to deliver a mysterious shipment from the waterworld of Asla to the colony on Fiedler, with a hefty bonus for prompt delivery. Can the ship make the
delivery in time? Characters provided by the Referee.
Rules: Traveller T20
Experience: None Required
Players: 4 - 8

Sounds great, and I wish I could be there...Sigh. I was there at the first MilleniumCon (I used to belong to the UT wargaming society where it first started), and had a good time there. To bad my &*%)*&% boss won't give me the weekends I want off... :(

Back