• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

T20 at GenCon Indy 2004

Woohoo! Sounds great, Ron!
Care to get together sometime and hang out, perhaps Thursday evening at the Block Party or afterwards?

-Flynn

Originally posted by Flynn:
Woohoo! Sounds great, Ron!
Care to get together sometime and hang out, perhaps Thursday evening at the Block Party or afterwards?
Definitely. We'll just have to figure out when and where when we get an idea of the available events.

Hey, if there is someone else running at T20 event, maybe you, me, and Paraquat can play in the same game as players.
file_22.gif

Ron

Now, THAT would be cool!

More later after more gaming schedules are posted...

Hey, Guys, if anyone else is planning on running T20 games at GenCon Indy this year (either on the schedule or independently in open gaming), please post something here on this thread. I'm definitely looking to getting some T20 in as a player, if at all possible.

See y'all there,
Flynn

This is sounding better and better, guys.

Ron, don't feel bad about your wife giving you permission to go. My wife gave me permission to go only after she won a weekend shopping trip to Monterray, Mexico. I had already brought up the idea, since we would have to leave on our wedding anniversary. So when she won the drawing for the Monterray trip, she said I could go to GenCon, no doubt out of guilt.

But she is coming along to Indy as well, and will no doubt turn it into a shopping trip as well.

Originally posted by Paraquat Johnson:
This is sounding better and better, guys.

Ron, don't feel bad about your wife giving you permission to go. My wife gave me permission to go only after she won a weekend shopping trip to Monterray, Mexico. I had already brought up the idea, since we would have to leave on our wedding anniversary. So when she won the drawing for the Monterray trip, she said I could go to GenCon, no doubt out of guilt.

But she is coming along to Indy as well, and will no doubt turn it into a shopping trip as well.
We may (hopefully, it's more like probably) will have another Bray Keaven crewmember onboard: it sounds like Jim is likely to go (though I'm not going to count him in until I get a note from him and Cathy that they've made hotel reservations).

Now, let's see who else we can work on...

Ron

PS: As far as your wife goes, whatever works, I think, well, as long as you can afford it. :D

We keep this up, and we'll need to be investing in Bray Keavan crewmember shirts or something... ;)

It's also a great chance to meet some of the other COTI members, too.

Hope Jim can make it,
Flynn

As a reminder, event registration starts tomorrow. If you are interested in joining in on the T20 games, soon you'll be able to...

Looking forward to it,
Flynn

Back