• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

T20 reviews -- contact info?

Psion

SOC-13
Hey all, I hope this is the right place to ask. I am seeking contact info for those in charge of the distribution of the upcoming "T20" line.

I am a reviewer of RPGs, primarily D20 system products. I am a staff reviewer at ENWorld (www.d20reviews.com) and also frequently write reviews for RPGnet (www.rpg.net). It also so happens I am a fan of the classic Traveller and MegaTraveller games.

I would be very interested in receiving review products when the T20 line comes out. I could find no contact email beyond the sumbissions email. If the person to contact is here, please drop me a line at reviews@d20reviews.com or adkohler@yahoo.com. Or if anyone here knows who I should contact, please let me know.

For reference, I provide the following quotes regarding my reviews at RPGnet:

"With this review you know what you need to know to make an informed judgement about whether or not you want this book. Good work."

- Nikolaj Lemche

"this is one of the best reviews I've read on RPG.NET, regardless of game. I
feel that the only way to get a better sense of what's in the book is to buy
it - which I plan to do."

Dierdre Brooks

"I am particularly impressed with your annunciation of how you review d20
products. I like how you consider the multiple variables that may make a d20
product useful, and it is good to hear you explain that they are the basis
for your review. A fine example for other reviewers."

Clark Peterson
Necromancer Games

Thanks for any info

------------------
Alan D. Kohler
ENWorld Staff Reviewer -- www.d20reviews.com

[This message has been edited by Psion (edited 27 November 2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Psion:
Hey all, I hope this is the right place to ask. I am seeking contact info for those in charge of the distribution of the upcoming "T20" line.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shoot any request to me at grip@RPGRealms.com

Hunter

Back