• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

T5 Playtest

Thank you! This is a great perspective -- one that we are very much lacking on this board. It confirms the fears of many here, too.

On the subject of supporting multiple systems...

ADB is printing multiple versions of their Prime Directive Game-- one for each system. They are kicking around ideas for Multi-System books, but I imagine the Multi-System books will fail to materialize what with how 'easy' it is to do print-on-demand with their rig.

That's something to watch...

-Mind the bump-

Since Hunter hasn't exactly been available, is it even possible to get a subscription now? I've been following T5 for some time now on it's own website, but obviously most of the real playtesting and updated files are on this site. So I guess the question really is "If is send in the $12+ for a subscription, would I get it?" Or would I be out of that money like I am for TNE 1248 book?

I wouldn't bother. There is more activity on Traveller5 than the COTI T5 Playtest forum, which has just about Zero activity, at least for the time being.

The subscription system is still working AFAIK, you'll get Moot membership and access to playtest stuff, but I can't guarantee the free adventure will work...

...and I'll amend my previous negative statement by saying I've posted a link to a playtest draft of the Marines career. It's a more focused variation of the old, old, old T5 chargen version.

...and the homeworld/star page has been revised significantly. I've posted that as well.

Back