• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

T5 Status, 10/14/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonM

Marquis
I was supposed to post yesterday, but RL work interferes with my gaming activities.

T5 combat update is in the hands of the reviewers.

Marc just updated the T5 Trade chapter, and is making progress on the other errata. No date on an errata update though...

Several T5-related projects are in the works; Marc will announce as they reach public notice. Remember, no dates from me.

Marc and I did have a face-to-face last Wednesday discussing OTU issues (it was a 'no rules' day). Very useful, although I've only written up the first part for his review and response, need to get to the second. This discussion was really a 'moving forward post-1248' review. So, for those of you who have been asking for the OTU to start moving forward again, there is a vision and direction being worked on.

...Marc and I did have a face-to-face last Wednesday discussing OTU issues (it was a 'no rules' day). Very useful, although I've only written up the first part for his review and response, need to get to the second. This discussion was really a 'moving forward post-1248' review. So, for those of you who have been asking for the OTU to start moving forward again, there is a vision and direction being worked on.

Excellent!!

Take care, get better, and keep up the good fight!

D.

Yes, an almost regular progress report. :p

I was supposed to post yesterday, but RL work interferes with my gaming activities.

T5 combat update is in the hands of the reviewers.

Marc just updated the T5 Trade chapter, and is making progress on the other errata. No date on an errata update though...

Several T5-related projects are in the works; Marc will announce as they reach public notice. Remember, no dates from me.

Marc and I did have a face-to-face last Wednesday discussing OTU issues (it was a 'no rules' day). Very useful, although I've only written up the first part for his review and response, need to get to the second. This discussion was really a 'moving forward post-1248' review. So, for those of you who have been asking for the OTU to start moving forward again, there is a vision and direction being worked on.
This post is so very cool to see! :D

Wish I had seen it further but as your email in box should show, I have been busy for a while and soon to jack out of the Net.

Back dating solves all scheduling problems :D

The "no rules" day sounds interesting, looking forward to the results of that down the line and learning more about the shape of the OTU.

Also looking forward to a non combat errata update in the nearish future.

Thanks for the update - you TEASE, you! Now itching to see the updated combat, updated trade, and OTU post-1248. Looking forward to it.

Best wishes for your health, Don, from a grateful Traveller fan.

Thanks for keeping us updated Don, though some of the the snippets are almost as frustrating as not knowing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back