• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

The Final Cover is IN!!!!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shadow Bear:
So he did a few terms in the Navy. But he finished as a Scout!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or the fine print reads "My party salvaged the Kinunir and all they brought me was this lousy cap."

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bishop:
The only problems I see is that the loading ramp is not wheel chair accessible and that there are no handrails or multilanguage signs indicating that there is a falling hazard and that leaping from the walkway isillegal and punishable by law (of gravity in this case). This structure was obviously not approved by a government agency.

T.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or possibly, there is are gravitic fields in place to prevent any but the most determined individual from actually leaping off of the ramp and platform. Such a safety net would most likely not be visible (or perhaps it glows vaguely when something actually comes in contact with so that the boundary is then discernable, this would eliminate most of the need for signs and rails which would clutter the view afforded by sucha fantastic location. YMMV
wink.gif

Love the new cover, BTW. Kudo's to the artist.

Regards,
Larry

Back