• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

TL 16 Equipment

robject

SOC-14 10K
Admin Award
Marquis
What sort of equipment items at TL 16 are worth going into an equipment list?

Rapid Pulse Fusion Gun, Vehicle Mount-16 (FGaC-16) 83 kg, R=4, B=-2, Pen-8 Burn-4, Cr 58,000.

(L) Fusion Still-16. Size=5, 120 kg, Cr 75,000. 1 week powercell.
(P) Fusion+ Generator-16. Size=5, 120 kg, Cr 36,000. 13kw for ten years.

TL-16 Shuttle Pilot Robot (no armor, 2 std arms, head, std eyes +tele, improved hearing, voder, taste, continental radio, holorecorder, Grav vehicle-4, Small craft-4, Engineer-4, Gravitics-4, Comms-4, Ship tactics-4).

Last edited:
Here’s a thought- with AI you can start exploring using psionics with robots or AI computers. Or hand wave that it has to be organic minds and nervous systems that harness those abilities and start designing psionic androids.

In MT you had the plas ma rifle and neural rifle and pistol...

TL-16 Shuttle Pilot Robot (no armor, 2 std arms, head, std eyes +tele, improved hearing, voder, taste, continental radio, holorecorder, Grav vehicle-4, Small craft-4, Engineer-4, Gravitics-4, Comms-4, Ship tactics-4).

Why not making the shuttle itself robotic, using this robot brain instead of the computer, instead of making a robot to pilot it?

I've done this for several of my own designs (the shuttles of the Frame and Shuttle design, the Fighter drone and the courrier drone), as MgT1 designs, but I guess they can be done in T5 too...

Back