• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Traveller 2007 Calendar

Traveller 2007 Calendar

• PDF - $10

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
To me it looks like we should have one holiday called HallowGivingXmas.

In the stores around me the Halloween, Thanksgiving and Xmas stuff all appeared on the shelves on the same weekend. About a month ago.
file_23.gif

Looks like we lost a few posts from this thread. I had a few 'new post' alerts on Friday but never had the time to check them.

I think Andrew was one of the posters, so is there any news on this product?

Half the art is done, the rest should be with me soon. I don't want to say too much until it's actually sitting on my hard disk.

Hey Andrew, I know it's late, but one other suggestion.

Would it be possible to add week numbers (along the left hand side) ? We use week numbers at work a lot ("Testing for the project is scheduled to start week 46") - and I've thought it might be a common thing in the Traveller universe since jumps take a week... ("Our schedule has us in Regina on weeks 5, 11, 17, and 24, then we spend the next half of the year on our rimward route.")
Just the plain week number, 1-52, would be cool. Then I could use it at work and impress my friends with the cool artwork.

Rob

Way late with this but I do hope Imperial holidays and notable dates are included on the calendar. Celebrating Strephon's birthday or marking the anniversary of the end of the 5th Frontier War would be a hoot.

I routinely celebrate the special dates found on the Three Stooges calendars I buy every year. Toasting Shemp's birthday is always an ice breaker.

Bill

I am in agreement with far-trader and Plankowner regarding the Julian (sequential) dates; it's a great idea. When does this baby go to press, and how may I get a copy?

Yay! Can't wait...that will definitely be hanging on my office wall...or the shed. My wife would riot if it were in the house.

Back