• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

MGT Only: Traveller Book Writer Call

However, there is also an ongoing project to take Traveller and plonk it in the Carribean (the system is an almost perfect fit), and I would very much like to see that completed.

Perfect fit and you'd like it see it completed? Hellz yeah it is, and so would I! Any news on this project???

I was about to work up my own pirate RPG, but then I thought, SOMEBODY must have tried using the Traveller system for this, and I'd rather use that then develop mine from scratch (I ain't gettin' any younger). But all I turned up with my Google search was this thread.

I joined this forum just so I could ask about this. So how's the Travellers of the Caribbean project going? When will we see it on the shelves (or download it or whatever)?

A little bit sidelined, due to another (big!) Traveller project currently in the works, but I would very much like to see this Pirates setting done, perhaps next year.

Back