• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Traveller Map Route finder request

infojunky

SOC-14 1K
Peer of the Realm
Playing with the Route finder on the Traveller map, I find that a switch for refined fuel would be nice. I mean there is one for wilderness refueling.

Though Ideally switches for each port class would be ideal.

I find that a switch for refined fuel would be nice. I mean there is one for wilderness refueling.
What I'm not sure about with wilderness refueling is whether it includes gas giants with water oceans (or not) as an acceptable fuel source.

Ideally, I would want to have separate options for:
  1. Purchased Refined Fuel (basically type A/B starports only): Y/N?
  2. Purchased Unrefined Fuel (basically type C/D starports only): Y/N?
  3. Gas Giant Skimming (requires partial streamlining): Y/N?
  4. Water Ocean Refueling (requires atmospheric streamlining): Y/N?

What I'm not sure about with wilderness refueling is whether it includes gas giants with water oceans (or not) as an acceptable fuel source.

Ideally, I would want to have separate options for:
  1. Purchased Refined Fuel (basically type A/B starports only): Y/N?
  2. Purchased Unrefined Fuel (basically type C/D starports only): Y/N?
  3. Gas Giant Skimming (requires partial streamlining): Y/N?
  4. Water Ocean Refueling (requires atmospheric streamlining): Y/N?
Honestly, just the refined fuel would answer 90% of what I am looking for...

Granted.
But if we're making Feature Requests™ like this one, might as well reach for the whole enchilada and just Do It Right, y'know? :rolleyes:

Windoze.

Ah well, as a Mac user I guess I'll have to wait for the web page/browser app version of this. :confused:
It should run on Windows, macOS & Linux. For macOS & Linux you have to follow the manual instructions (install python, clone repo, install requirements etc). There are step by step instructions on the main page for the github repo https://github.com/cthulhustig/autojimmy. I've tested it on macOS Sierra and Monterey and my mate who referees our game runs it on Sierra. If you have any issues drop me a message.

Back