• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Traveller Players in the Boise, Idaho Area

mhwittek

SOC-8
Baron
Greetings All,
I am checking out the Treasure Valley area for Traveller players regardless of your system of choice. So, if you run or just play, chime in. I would like to hear from you even if you are not looking to join a new group.

Sincerely,

I have played CT and GURPS, am interested in MT (and own a copy), own D20 and T5 (would like to learn T5). Most fluent in CT.

Looking to join a group. Could GM a CT group if needed. My favored setting is Spinward Marches District 268 (and into the Trojan Reaches).

How about yourself?

Versions Played

I have played CT and GURPS, am interested in MT (and own a copy), own D20 and T5 (would like to learn T5). Most fluent in CT.

Looking to join a group. Could GM a CT group if needed. My favored setting is Spinward Marches District 268 (and into the Trojan Reaches).

How about yourself?

Greetings Travellerspud,
I own CT, MT, TNE, T4, T5, and GURPS. I most fluent with CT, TNE, T4, and GURPS or at least played these with some regularity or more. MT and T5, I have only read or generated characters. But want I have seen of T5, it is a blend of a cleaned up CT and T4 with some of its own stuff. I was one of the Kickstarters for the T5 book. I am looking forward to purchase his newest work, a book of the Imperium.

Regards,

Back