• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Traveller5 Private Access Forum Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK , here's the problem . When I try open User CP there is no link fro "Group Membership" .

1. Click "User CP" at the top bar above.

2. Click the "User Control Panel" bar that is in the drop-down menu. Mine was high-lighted in black. Don't click the miscellaneous bar, it does not have a link.

3. Look at the navigation bar at the left. Down under the "Miscellaneous" section is a "Group Memberships" link. Click it.

4. You will see "Traveller 5" in a list of groups. Click the bullet to join the group. Perhaps the "Traveller 5" group will not be there until mods do something for you, but it was there for me the first time I looked.

In theory, I believe I have done all the proper registering. I am hoping the email addresses are not messed up. But, I did preorder T5 and got my very cool teaser package.:eek:mega:

As of right now, either you got in front of me while I was working, or you are one of the 11 people I PM'd about mismatches, or everything is done and you are clear to jump to the new area.

Remember to announce in the "No Misjumps Thread". And please read the postings in "How this works..."

email address change

Hunter,

I have switched email addresses/internet providers on Friday. What do I need to do to ensure I am on the pre-order private forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back