• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Traveller5 Private Access Forum Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Present! Again!

Just in case, I pre-ordered and checked my email account. All there.

When will the files roughly be available?

Ok dokey did as requested.

Whats funny it say's I last loged in dec 31st 1969. Wow didn't know I was that good when I was 5.

Ok, all caught up again... There are now 178 members of the forum, plus 12 problems to solve.

Remember to post in the "No Misjumps Thread" when you arrive on the other side.

1. Click "User CP" at the top bar above.

2. Click the "User Control Panel" bar that is in the drop-down menu. Mine was high-lighted in black. Don't click the miscellaneous bar, it does not have a link.

3. Look at the navigation bar at the left. Down under the "Miscellaneous" section is a "Group Memberships" link. Click it.

4. You will see "Traveller 5" in a list of groups. Click the bullet to join the group. Perhaps the "Traveller 5" group will not be there until mods do something for you, but it was there for me the first time I looked.

OK , when "I" open "User CP" , all it has listed under "Miscellaneous" is "Private Messages " , "Subscribed Threads" and "Mark Forums Read" . THERE IS NO "Group Memberships" link for me .

Patron Encounter #23

Order placed, awaiting arrival of the package. Will I have to meet a certain Free Trader at the starport? Hm?

I've just finished catching up, bringing us to over 200, and reducing my problem usernames to 5.

If you are one of the 5, I've sent you a PM. Please respond.

PreOrder Citizen

I am a preorder Citizen and my emails match. Of course I am late, as usual, but then my will says they must start the service 15 minutes before my body can be wheeled into my own funeral...:eek:o:

Thom Tygger

T5 Preorder Group

Well...............after some confusion I found the "Group" sector of the User CP. So by Imperail Law, I believe that I am now a card caring member. Well sort of...............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back