• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Traveller5 world builder down?

Hummh, does anyone know the citizen running the world builder? Maybe we can contact them to find out what's going on. Bound to be Zhodani sabotage...

I have been in contact with the owner of the site. Their personal ISP has decided to no longer do web hosting. I'm working with them currently to find them a new hosting site. Please be patient, but things are in progress to bring it back on line.

Unless I'm doing something drastically wrong, It's not working for 'non OTU' or unpopulated sectors.
When I plug in Uroac sector, and hex 0325, it just locks up.
Can you clarify what you're expecting in that case. I'd expect an error message, as the site tries to ask TravellerMap "what's in Uroac 0325" and gets back an empty response or an error. Are you expecting it to generate something random?

Can you clarify what you're expecting in that case. I'd expect an error message, as the site tries to ask TravellerMap "what's in Uroac 0325" and gets back an empty response or an error. Are you expecting it to generate something random?
In a word, yes.
I plugged in a UWP and a PBG, had it generate the 'missing' details, and then hit the 'generate system' button.
Nothing happened. Same with generate map button.

In a word, yes.
I plugged in a UWP and a PBG, had it generate the 'missing' details, and then hit the 'generate system' button.
Nothing happened. Same with generate map button.
Can now get maps, but can't DL them.

I've just checked and verified the ability to download the images is broken. I've sent a note to Onjo to let them know.

This should now be fixed. We made a change to the site and I've confirmed you can now download the PNG files.

Please let me and Onjo know if there are any other problems.

Back