• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

TravellerCon 2024 Room Rates

Adding this to The Lone Star Thread, as I didn't see any further discussion in the TAS Feed, also cross posting my cost experience from the Mongoose Forum.

I just booked my room at the Convention Hotel, how is it September already? Wanted to let anyone else know that I could NOT get the convention rate on the Hilton website of $146 for consecutive days Fri - Sun.

The rate changed to $367 per night for two consecutive nights!
I was able to go back and book two seperate stays FRI -SAT and SAT SUN at the convention rate. Sure I'll change rooms if it will save me $400. That's at least 6 Mongoose books.

TravellerCON/USA 2024 October 11-13 October 2024 at the Hilton DoubleTree Resort Lancaster, 2400 Willow Street Pike, Lancaster, PA.
This year’s theme will be “The Ancients”.

Convention badges are being sold right now via TableTop Events (TTE),
https://tabletop.events/conventions/travellercon-usa-2024

There is a Marriott Courtyard and a Fairfield Inn & Suites not too far away. Most are in the $200/night range. Look it up on Google Maps, but you'll need a car or Uber.

I remember when I could do a con for $200 with food. The last con I visited was $900 for hotel, $150 badge, $450 for F&B, and $500 for airfare.

There is a Marriott Courtyard and a Fairfield Inn & Suites not too far away. Most are in the $200/night range. Look it up on Google Maps, but you'll need a car or Uber.

I remember when I could do a con for $200 with food. The last con I visited was $900 for hotel, $150 badge, $450 for F&B, and $500 for airfare.
May I ask which con and how long ago?

Back