• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Un-men

I think I may have that story in my big single-volume collection of Hammett.

I'll check later.
Small Un-Man creature is feeling poorly today, so his maternal unit and I are delaying going to church in order to provide care.

Hammett story-time for the boy? Possibly so.

Hammett story-time for the boy? Possibly so.

Hammett for a wee one? I don't know...

I thought of Hell Town because the "Potemkin village" aspect; making soda niter is a cover for what's really going on. I figured any long term trade with the Un-Men would depend on 1) safely distributing the pharma products they pay with, B) safely providing them with the squicky trade goods they prefer, and iii) safely hiding the whole operation from anyone who could shut it down.

Hence, a "Potemkin village" pharma facility which is really little more than trade station with landing pads, low berths, and a lot of security.

Hope your little Un-Man feels better. The flu is a nasty one this year. It's currently going through the Red Sox clubhouse putting all sorts on bench. Even one of the NESN broadcasters came down with it yesterday during the game.

Back