• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

What is on the T5 Kickstarter CD-ROM...

DonM

Marquis
Took some time this weekend to verify the material on the CD for Marc.

First, of course, the T5 core book PDF, just like the printed book.

Second, the three '81 LBB PDFs, the latest scans being included on the CT CDROM.

Third, the MegaTraveller Players' Manual, Referee's Manual and Imperial Encyclopedia, from the current MegaTraveller CDROM.

Fourth, the TNE Core Rulebook, from the TNE-1 CDROM.

Fifth, the T4 Core Rulebook from the T4 CDROM.

Finally, plenty of images and wallpapers.

TNE for the win!

Man, that is some very cool news. While already have my beloved dead tree versions of CT, MT and T4, I don't have any TNE so this is excellent news.

Now I can finally find out how things changed from the MT/Rebellion days.

Plus I just dig that the Traveller5 CD includes all the Traveller1-4. Now you can have the entire run of Core Rules on one disk. Neato.

So, what about those images and wallpapers?

Laterness,
Craig.

So has the T5 kickstarter CD ROM replaced the T5 CD ROM (described as 'preliminary' in the contents page) on the FFE site...

... or is this a soon to be released disk?

[It would suck at this point in the game to buy the last T5 preliminary CD thinking that you were ordering the PDF version of the published book, so this should be made clear for the interested public.]

Actually, the T5 "pre" CD is no longer available. Marc has been refunding orders for that since just before the kickstarter, and my understanding is that you won't be able to buy the new CD until all the kickstarter orders are fulfilled.

Actually, the T5 "pre" CD is no longer available. Marc has been refunding orders for that since just before the kickstarter, and my understanding is that you won't be able to buy the new CD until all the kickstarter orders are fulfilled.

I bought a "used" (preliminary edition) one at amazon well after the kickstarter ended. I love it and am having a great time with it.

Last edited:
I was wondering is the PDF of T5 hyperlinked liked the PATHFINDER rpg PDF's, or is it just a pdf copy of the rules that is just searchable? I also can't wait till I get my greedy little hands on this stuff:)

I was wondering is the PDF of T5 hyperlinked liked the PATHFINDER rpg PDF's, or is it just a pdf copy of the rules that is just searchable? I also can't wait till I get my greedy little hands on this stuff:)

It's a searchable PDF. You ever try to hyperlink a 600 page PDF? Marc would have been institutionalized before he would have completed it.

But one of these days I might hyperlink the MT errata. I do keep thinking about it.

Back