• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

What Would You Like to See for MGT2e?

What kind of products for MGT2e would you like to see? My company, Jon Brazer Enterprises, can work in the OTU even if we're not "official" canon.so if you want something OTU or just a general supplement, speak up. We want to hear your wants.

How about giving the New Era a go?

As far as I can tell, Mongoose are clearly in love of the Classical Traveller period (have a look at their latest JTAS revival), but both the Rebellion and the New Era ARE also canon and I feel they will be left untouched by the current licensees.

Milieu 0 or a pocket empires style look at the early 3I/end of the long night.

Era has always been interesting to me but T4 less so...

Dynasty is interesting but a lore agnostic pocket empires style supplement would be nice if milieu 0 is out.

Robots. Integrated with Drone/Vehicle design.

A detailed look at a single, multi-star solar system, each star with its own settled planets, moons, factions and anomalies.

A detailed look at a single, multi-star solar system, each star with its own settled planets, moons, factions and anomalies.

ditto. planetary corporations, prospecting operations, communes/survivalist/political independencies, the main port and high port, the works. a "city state of the invincible overlord" map-up / write-up, over an entire system.

What kind of products for MGT2e would you like to see? My company, Jon Brazer Enterprises, can work in the OTU even if we're not "official" canon.so if you want something OTU or just a general supplement, speak up. We want to hear your wants.

I'm conscious that any discussion on this forum potentially passes copyright to others...Care to discuss by PM separately?

An adventure post- Solomani Rim War where somebody wants to get across the military frontier for mostly-legit reasons. The not-legit part is the source of the adventure.
The module should showcase the place and era, the plot itself need not be unique.
Ideally, the warring nations can be cut-and-pasted with somebody else and the plot will still work.

How about a series of well-written, "ready-to-go" 3I adventures, similar to what's found in CTs various Adventure books and Double/Adventure books.

Back