• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Yet Another Auction...this time includes some Traveller stuff

kafka47

SOC-14 5K
Marquis
Now here’s the deal, I am selling off some of my RPG stuff. Some of these may look familiar from my last auction but as the buyers have not come forward with the payment. I will be putting them on offer again and any private message from those buyers will automatically be excluded. This time, I will have Reserve Prices on each item but don’t worry it is well below market price. I will only note when the Reserve Price is met.

I moving my Traveller collection and I found a stash of non-Traveller RPGs that might be of interest to some. As I would have bought these items to supplement my Traveller campaign...at one point when I was in my cyberpunk phase.

As this board is a favorite haunt of mine and I know that there are interest in all RPGs. Plus, I don't like eBay (but will use it for all unsold items).

Therefore, I am proposing an auction in which participants should only reply with a PRIVATE MESSAGE.

All participants would be responsible for the final costs, such as postage & handling that will be added onto the final cost.

The auction commences immediately and will finish on the evening of April 11th. Bidders will be updated at the end of every day unless the price does not rise.

All items are in MINT condition but the interiors are clean and white and in the case of those with cut outs none are punched.

When bidding state item number & your bid in US$ (increments of minimum 0.50, please) at the end of each day, I will check for special messages and reply to all bidders.

Ok. The items are:

#1 CHAOSIUM CALL OF CTHULHU : The Bermuda Triangle - MINT starting bid: $2.00

#2 CHAOSIUM CALL OF CTHULHU : Blood Brothers 2 - MINT starting bid: $2.00

#3 CHAOSIUM CALL OF CTHULHU : The Cairo Guidebook - MINT starting bid: $2.00

#4 CHAOSIUM CALL OF CTHULHU : The Complete Masks Of Nyarlathotep - MINT starting bid: $2.00

#5 CHAOSIUM CALL OF CTHULHU : Cthulhu Covers - MINT starting bid: $2.00

#6 CHAOSIUM CALL OF CTHULHU : Fearful Passages - MINT starting bid: $2.00

#7 CHAOSIUM CALL OF CTHULHU : Horror On The Orient Express - MINT starting bid: $10.00

#8 CHAOSIUM CALL OF CTHULHU : London Guidebook - MINT starting bid: $2.00

#9 CHAOSIUM CALL OF CTHULHU : No Man’s Land - MINT starting bid: $2.00

#10 CHAOSIUM CALL OF CTHULHU : The Stars Are Right - MINT starting bid: $2.00

#11 FANTASY FLIGHT GAMES CALL OF CTHULHU : Nocurnum Long Shades - MINT starting bid: $2.00

#12 TRIAD ENTERTAINMENTS CALL OF CTHULHU : Whispers In The Dark - MINT starting bid: $2.00

#13 FASA SHADOWRUN 7026 : The Neo-Anarchist Guide to North America - MINT starting bid: $2.00

#14 FASA BATTLETECH 8063 : Technical Readout 3025 - MINT starting bid: $2.00
= a Mech & Fighter sourcebook.

#15 FASA DOCTOR WHO : THE DALEKS - MINT starting bid: $2.00

#16 FANTASY PRODUCTIONS GERMAN TRAVELLER : EXPLORER Nos 2-4 – NEAR MINT starting bid: $2.00

#17 FANTASY PRODUCTIONS GERMAN TRAVELLER : Traveller II Soldner, Scouts Und Handelspirzen – MINT starting bid: $2.00

#18 FANTASY PRODUCTIONS GERMAN Traveller Marc W Miller’s Traveller Splitter Des Imperiums–MINT starting bid: $2.00

#19 GDW TNE Battle Riders - MINT starting bid: $2.00.

#20 GDW TNE Brilliant Lances- MINT starting bid: $2.00

#21 HDI FADING SUNS Imperial Survey 1: Hawkwood Fiefs - MINT starting bid: $1.00

#22 HDI FADING SUNS Imperial Survey 2: Al Malik Fiefs - MINT starting bid: $1.00

#23 HDI FADING SUNS Imperial Survey 3: Hazat Fiefs - MINT starting bid: $1.00

#24 HDI FADING SUNS Imperial Survey 4 : Li Halan Fiefs - MINT starting bid: $1.00

#25 HDI FADING SUNS Imperial Survey 5 : Decados Fiefs - MINT starting bid: $1.00

#26 HDI FADING SUNS : Lords & Priests - MINT starting bid: $5.00

#27 JUSTIFERS RPG : Corporate Sourcebook –MINT starting bid: $2.00

#28 PALLADIUM RIFTS - MINT starting bid: $2.00
= the main rulebook for RIFTS

#29 PALLADIUM RIFTS Sourcebook- MINT starting bid: $2.00
= builds upon the rulebook and provides additional monsters, adventures and rules for building robot characters.

#30 PALLADIUM RIFTS Conversion Book- MINT starting bid: $2.00

#31 PALLADIUM RIFTS Atlantis Rifts World Book Two - MINT starting bid: $2.00

#32 PALLADIUM RIFTS England Rifts World Book Three - MINT starting bid: $2.00

#33 PARAGON SOFTWARE MEGATRAVELLER 1: The Zhodani Experiment – MINT starting bid: $1.00 minus rulebook (RESERVE MET).

#34 PARAGON SOFTWARE MEGATRAVELLER 2: Quest For The Ancients – MINT starting bid: $1.00 (RESERVE MET).

#35 SJG TRANSHUMAN SPACE Deep Beyond- MINT starting bid: $3.00

#36 SJG TRANSHUMAN SPACE Fifth Wave - MINT starting bid: $3.00

#37 SJG TRANSHUMAN SPACE In The Wave - MINT starting bid: $3.00

#38 SJG TRANSHUMAN SPACE Personnel Files - MINT starting bid: $1.00

#39 SJG TRANSHUMAN SPACE Space Ships Of The Solar System - MINT starting bid: $2.00

#40 WIZARDS AD&D THE APOCALYSE STONE ADVENTURE - MINT starting bid: $2.00

#41 WIZARDS AD&D THE VORTEX OF MADNESS ADVENTURE - MINT starting bid: $2.00

serious bidders only

***Remember, bids are to be accepted by Private Message only***

**The auction commences immediately and will finish on the evening of April 11th.**

*bidders are responsible for payment of postage & handling to be calculated at the end of the auction*

Quick (public) question: where are you located?

In other words, where will postage and handling be FROM?

[Edit]Specifically: city and country -- and postal code, ideally.[/Edit]

Thanks!
Dan

Captain Lars,

We really have to get together for a beer or coffee sometime when I'm down in Toronto. We'll talk about the Pericles or YTU or MTU or whatever

First shout is on me.

Signed, Grant Singleton

Sounds great! With a seven month monster that I have to babysit (read: be a Dad and Mum when my wife needs a break (read: any spare time that I have))...I could use a beer.

Day 2
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now here’s the deal, I am selling off some of my RPG stuff. Some of these may look familiar from my last auction but as the buyers have not come forward with the payment. I will be putting them on offer again and any private message from those buyers will automatically be excluded. This time, I will have Reserve Prices on each item but don’t worry it is well below market price. I will only note when the Reserve Price is met.

I moving my Traveller collection and I found a stash of non-Traveller RPGs that might be of interest to some. As I would have bought these items to supplement my Traveller campaign...at one point when I was in my cyberpunk phase.

As this board is a favorite haunt of mine and I know that there are interest in all RPGs. Plus, I don't like eBay (but will use it for all unsold items).

Therefore, I am proposing an auction in which participants should only reply with a PRIVATE MESSAGE.

All participants would be responsible for the final costs, such as postage & handling that will be added onto the final cost.

The auction commences immediately and will finish on the evening of April 11th. Bidders will be updated at the end of every day unless the price does not rise.

All items are in MINT condition but the interiors are clean and white and in the case of those with cut outs none are punched.

When bidding state item number & your bid in US$ (increments of minimum 0.50, please) at the end of each day, I will check for special messages and reply to all bidders.

Ok. The items are:

#4 CHAOSIUM CALL OF CTHULHU : The Complete Masks Of Nyarlathotep - MINT starting bid: $2.00

#5 CHAOSIUM CALL OF CTHULHU : Cthulhu Covers - MINT starting bid: $2.00

#7 CHAOSIUM CALL OF CTHULHU : Horror On The Orient Express - MINT starting bid: $10.00

#11 FANTASY FLIGHT GAMES CALL OF CTHULHU : Nocurnum Long Shades - MINT starting bid: $2.00

#12 TRIAD ENTERTAINMENTS CALL OF CTHULHU : Whispers In The Dark - MINT starting bid: $2.00

#13 FASA SHADOWRUN 7026 : The Neo-Anarchist Guide to North America - MINT starting bid: $2.00

#16 FANTASY PRODUCTIONS GERMAN TRAVELLER : EXPLORER Nos 2-4 – NEAR MINT starting bid: $2.00

#17 FANTASY PRODUCTIONS GERMAN TRAVELLER : Traveller II Soldner, Scouts Und Handelspirzen – MINT starting bid: $2.00

#18 FANTASY PRODUCTIONS GERMAN Traveller Marc W Miller’s Traveller Splitter Des Imperiums–MINT starting bid: $2.00

#21 HDI FADING SUNS Imperial Survey 1: Hawkwood Fiefs - MINT starting bid: $1.00

#22 HDI FADING SUNS Imperial Survey 2: Al Malik Fiefs - MINT starting bid: $1.00

#23 HDI FADING SUNS Imperial Survey 3: Hazat Fiefs - MINT starting bid: $1.00

#24 HDI FADING SUNS Imperial Survey 4 : Li Halan Fiefs - MINT starting bid: $1.00

#25 HDI FADING SUNS Imperial Survey 5 : Decados Fiefs - MINT starting bid: $1.00

#26 HDI FADING SUNS : Lords & Priests - MINT starting bid: $5.00

= builds upon the rulebook and provides additional monsters, adventures and rules for building robot characters.

#33 PARAGON SOFTWARE MEGATRAVELLER 1: The Zhodani Experiment – MINT starting bid: $1.00 minus rulebook (RESERVE MET).

#34 PARAGON SOFTWARE MEGATRAVELLER 2: Quest For The Ancients – MINT starting bid: $1.00 (RESERVE MET).

#36 SJG TRANSHUMAN SPACE Fifth Wave - MINT starting bid: $3.00

#37 SJG TRANSHUMAN SPACE In The Wave - MINT starting bid: $3.00

#38 SJG TRANSHUMAN SPACE Personnel Files - MINT starting bid: $1.00

#39 SJG TRANSHUMAN SPACE Space Ships Of The Solar System - MINT starting bid: $2.00

#40 WIZARDS AD&D THE APOCALYSE STONE ADVENTURE - MINT starting bid: $2.00

#41 WIZARDS AD&D THE VORTEX OF MADNESS ADVENTURE - MINT starting bid: $2.00

serious bidders only

**The auction commences immediately and will finish on the evening of April 11th.**

*bidders are responsible for payment of postage & handling to be calculated at the end of the auction*

Day 3 - some bids have finally come in...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok. The items are:

#5 CHAOSIUM CALL OF CTHULHU : Cthulhu Covers - MINT starting bid: $15.00

#21 HDI FADING SUNS Imperial Survey 1: Hawkwood Fiefs - MINT starting bid: $3.00

#22 HDI FADING SUNS Imperial Survey 2: Al Malik Fiefs - MINT starting bid: $3.00

#23 HDI FADING SUNS Imperial Survey 3: Hazat Fiefs - MINT starting bid: $3.00

#24 HDI FADING SUNS Imperial Survey 4 : Li Halan Fiefs - MINT starting bid: $3.00

#25 HDI FADING SUNS Imperial Survey 5 : Decados Fiefs - MINT starting bid: $3.00

#26 HDI FADING SUNS : Lords & Priests - MINT starting bid: $9.00

#36 SJG TRANSHUMAN SPACE Fifth Wave - MINT starting bid: $7.50

#37 SJG TRANSHUMAN SPACE In The Well - MINT starting bid: $7.50

#38 SJG TRANSHUMAN SPACE Personnel Files - MINT starting bid: $2.50

#39 SJG TRANSHUMAN SPACE Space Ships Of The Solar System - MINT starting bid: $2.50

#40 WIZARDS AD&D THE APOCALYSE STONE ADVENTURE - MINT starting bid: $2.50

#41 WIZARDS AD&D THE VORTEX OF MADNESS ADVENTURE - MINT starting bid: $2.50

serious bidders only

Day 4 - to clarify some issues...

-Auction finishes April 11th 2005.
-The prices cited are in US$. I will accept International Money Orders or Cash.
-Calculations for postage will be made at the end of the of the auction depending on how much packing or method of shipping the buyer specifies (eg. Sea or Air, etc).
-Also, register your top bid which means that if you are outbid you will have to place a higher bid.
-sending me an email does help when the auction closes but not necessary as I will contact winners by Private Message.

In the mean time, bid high and bid often.

Ok. The items are:

#5 CHAOSIUM CALL OF CTHULHU : Cthulhu Covers - MINT starting bid: $15.00 [reserve met]

#9 CHAOSIUM CALL OF CTHULHU : No Man’s Land - MINT starting bid: $6.50

#21 HDI FADING SUNS Imperial Survey 1: Hawkwood Fiefs - MINT starting bid: $3.00

#22 HDI FADING SUNS Imperial Survey 2: Al Malik Fiefs - MINT starting bid: $3.00

#24 HDI FADING SUNS Imperial Survey 4 : Li Halan Fiefs - MINT starting bid: $3.00

#25 HDI FADING SUNS Imperial Survey 5 : Decados Fiefs - MINT starting bid: $3.00

#26 HDI FADING SUNS : Lords & Priests - MINT starting bid: $11.00

#35 SJG TRANSHUMAN SPACE Deep Beyond- MINT starting bid: $6.50

#39 SJG TRANSHUMAN SPACE Space Ships Of The Solar System - MINT starting bid: $2.50

serious bidders only

Day 5

Some people have asked about Paypal...sorry I would prefer cash or International Money Orders is the best route to go, as they are trackable.

My objection with Paypal is that I have found many orders that I have done with them get lost and they seem to take months to credit me. So I am trying to offer the quickest route to get the items to your hands.

Some have asked about postage rates...well, naturally it would vary from what you win and also the speed you want to get it there. A general guide, ought to www.canadapost.ca to calculate different routes.

Ok. The items are:

#5 CHAOSIUM CALL OF CTHULHU : Cthulhu Covers - MINT starting bid: $15.00 [reserve met]

#26 HDI FADING SUNS : Lords & Priests - MINT starting bid: $12.00 [reserve met]

serious bidders only

Day 6 - No bids today...
In the mean time, bid high and bid often. Some have met the Reserve Price...some are just short of it (see what I mean by low reserve price)

Ok. The items are:

serious bidders only

Day 7 - Some new bids have trickled in. Meeting the reserve price. But bidding can continue...

I moving my Traveller collection and I found a stash of non-Traveller RPGs that might be of interest to some.

Ok. The items are:

#3 CHAOSIUM CALL OF CTHULHU : The Cairo Guidebook - MINT starting bid: $7.50 [reserve met]

#8 CHAOSIUM CALL OF CTHULHU : London Guidebook - MINT starting bid: $7.50 [reserve met]

serious bidders only

Day 8

I moving my Traveller collection and I found a stash of non-Traveller RPGs that might be of interest to some.

Ok. The items are:

#3 CHAOSIUM CALL OF CTHULHU : The Cairo Guidebook - MINT starting bid: $7.50 [reserve met]

#8 CHAOSIUM CALL OF CTHULHU : London Guidebook - MINT starting bid: $7.50 [reserve met]

serious bidders only

Day 9-just a few bids today (still a little ways before the Reserve Price)

Ok. The items are:

#14 FASA BATTLETECH 8063 : Technical Readout 3025 - MINT starting bid: $2.50

#15 FASA DOCTOR WHO : THE DALEKS - MINT starting bid: $12.00

serious bidders only

*bidders are responsible for payment of postage & handling to be calculated at the end of the auction

Day 11-just a few bids today (still a little ways before the Reserve Price)

Ok. The items are:

#14 FASA BATTLETECH 8063 : Technical Readout 3025 - MINT starting bid: $2.50

#15 FASA DOCTOR WHO : THE DALEKS - MINT starting bid: $12.00

serious bidders only

*bidders are responsible for payment of postage & handling to be calculated at the end of the auction

Day 12-just a few bids today (Reserve Price has been met for some treasures)

Ok. The items are:

#14 FASA BATTLETECH 8063 : Technical Readout 3025 - MINT starting bid: $3.00
[reserve met]

#15 FASA DOCTOR WHO : THE DALEKS - MINT starting bid: $14.00 [reserve met]

#18 FANTASY PRODUCTIONS GERMAN Traveller Marc W Miller’s Traveller Splitter Des Imperiums–MINT starting bid: $3.00

#40 WIZARDS AD&D THE APOCALYSE STONE ADVENTURE - MINT starting bid: $3.50

#41 WIZARDS AD&D THE VORTEX OF MADNESS ADVENTURE - MINT starting bid: $9.50 [reserve met]

serious bidders only

Day 13 - no bids get in the holiday sprirt and bid--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok. The items are:

= a Mech & Fighter sourcebook. [reserve met]

#18 FANTASY PRODUCTIONS GERMAN Traveller Marc W Miller’s Traveller Splitter Des Imperiums–MINT starting bid: $3.00

#41 WIZARDS AD&D THE VORTEX OF MADNESS ADVENTURE - MINT starting bid: $9.50 [reserve met]

serious bidders only

Day 14 - no bids get in the holiday sprirt and bid and almost only two weeks left in the auction still lots of great things at great prices--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok. The items are:

serious bidders only

Day 15 - ...two weeks left remember sending your email in the private message will speed up contacting you. Some new bids in and reserve prices are being met.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok. The items are:

#3 CHAOSIUM CALL OF CTHULHU : The Cairo Guidebook - MINT starting bid: $12.50 [reserve met]

#7 CHAOSIUM CALL OF CTHULHU : Horror On The Orient Express - MINT starting bid: $25.00

#8 CHAOSIUM CALL OF CTHULHU : London Guidebook - MINT starting bid: $12.50 [reserve met]

#12 TRIAD ENTERTAINMENTS CALL OF CTHULHU : Whispers In The Dark - MINT starting bid: $3.00

#34 PARAGON SOFTWARE MEGATRAVELLER 2: Quest For The Ancients – MINT starting bid: $2.00 (RESERVE MET).

#39 SJG TRANSHUMAN SPACE Space Ships Of The Solar System - MINT starting bid: $4.50 [reserve met]

serious bidders only

Day 16 - ...only 13 days left remember sending your email in the private message will speed up contacting you. Some new bids in and reserve prices are being met.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok. The items are:

#3 CHAOSIUM CALL OF CTHULHU : The Cairo Guidebook - MINT starting bid: $12.50 [reserve met]

#7 CHAOSIUM CALL OF CTHULHU : Horror On The Orient Express - MINT starting bid: $25.00

#8 CHAOSIUM CALL OF CTHULHU : London Guidebook - MINT starting bid: $12.50 [reserve met]

#12 TRIAD ENTERTAINMENTS CALL OF CTHULHU : Whispers In The Dark - MINT starting bid: $3.00

#19 GDW TNE Battle Riders - MINT starting bid: $10.00 [reserve met].

#20 GDW TNE Brilliant Lances- MINT starting bid: $10.00 [reserve met]

#34 PARAGON SOFTWARE MEGATRAVELLER 2: Quest For The Ancients – MINT starting bid: $2.00 (RESERVE MET).

#39 SJG TRANSHUMAN SPACE Space Ships Of The Solar System - MINT starting bid: $4.50 [reserve met]

serious bidders only

Back