• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Yet Another Auction...this time includes some Traveller stuff

Day 15 - ...only 12 days left remember sending your email in the private message will speed up contacting you.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now here’s the deal, I am selling off some of my RPG stuff. Some of these may look familiar from my last auction but as the buyers have not come forward with the payment. I will be putting them on offer again and any private message from those buyers will automatically be excluded. This time, I will have Reserve Prices on each item but don’t worry it is well below market price. I will only note when the Reserve Price is met.

I moving my Traveller collection and I found a stash of non-Traveller RPGs that might be of interest to some.

As this board is a favorite haunt of mine and I know that there are interest in all RPGs. Plus, I don't like eBay (but will use it for all unsold items).

Therefore, I am proposing an auction in which participants should only reply with a PRIVATE MESSAGE.

All participants would be responsible for the final costs, such as postage & handling that will be added onto the final cost.

The auction commences immediately and will finish on the evening of April 11th. Bidders will be updated at the end of every day unless the price does not rise.

All items are in MINT condition but the interiors are clean and white and in the case of those with cut outs none are punched.

When bidding state item number & your bid in US$ (increments of minimum 0.50, please) at the end of each day, I will check for special messages and reply to all bidders.

Ok. The items are:

#1 CHAOSIUM CALL OF CTHULHU : The Bermuda Triangle - MINT starting bid: $2.00

#2 CHAOSIUM CALL OF CTHULHU : Blood Brothers 2 - MINT starting bid: $2.00

#3 CHAOSIUM CALL OF CTHULHU : The Cairo Guidebook - MINT starting bid: $12.50 [reserve met]

#4 CHAOSIUM CALL OF CTHULHU : The Complete Masks Of Nyarlathotep - MINT starting bid: $2.00

#5 CHAOSIUM CALL OF CTHULHU : Cthulhu Covers - MINT starting bid: $15.00 [reserve met]

#6 CHAOSIUM CALL OF CTHULHU : Fearful Passages - MINT starting bid: $2.00

#7 CHAOSIUM CALL OF CTHULHU : Horror On The Orient Express - MINT starting bid: $25.00

#8 CHAOSIUM CALL OF CTHULHU : London Guidebook - MINT starting bid: $12.50 [reserve met]

#9 CHAOSIUM CALL OF CTHULHU : No Man’s Land - MINT starting bid: $6.50

#10 CHAOSIUM CALL OF CTHULHU : The Stars Are Right - MINT starting bid: $2.00

#11 FANTASY FLIGHT GAMES CALL OF CTHULHU : Nocurnum Long Shades - MINT starting bid: $2.00

#12 TRIAD ENTERTAINMENTS CALL OF CTHULHU : Whispers In The Dark - MINT starting bid: $3.00

#13 FASA SHADOWRUN 7026 : The Neo-Anarchist Guide to North America - MINT starting bid: $2.00

#14 FASA BATTLETECH 8063 : Technical Readout 3025 - MINT starting bid: $3.00
= a Mech & Fighter sourcebook. [reserve met]

#15 FASA DOCTOR WHO : THE DALEKS - MINT starting bid: $14.00 [reserve met]

#16 FANTASY PRODUCTIONS GERMAN TRAVELLER : EXPLORER Nos 2-4 – NEAR MINT starting bid: $2.00

#17 FANTASY PRODUCTIONS GERMAN TRAVELLER : Traveller II Soldner, Scouts Und Handelspirzen – MINT starting bid: $2.00

#18 FANTASY PRODUCTIONS GERMAN Traveller Marc W Miller’s Traveller Splitter Des Imperiums–MINT starting bid: $3.00

#19 GDW TNE Battle Riders - MINT starting bid: $10.00 [reserve met].

#20 GDW TNE Brilliant Lances- MINT starting bid: $10.00 [reserve met]

#21 HDI FADING SUNS Imperial Survey 1: Hawkwood Fiefs - MINT starting bid: $3.00

#22 HDI FADING SUNS Imperial Survey 2: Al Malik Fiefs - MINT starting bid: $3.00

#23 HDI FADING SUNS Imperial Survey 3: Hazat Fiefs - MINT starting bid: $3.00

#24 HDI FADING SUNS Imperial Survey 4 : Li Halan Fiefs - MINT starting bid: $3.00

#25 HDI FADING SUNS Imperial Survey 5 : Decados Fiefs - MINT starting bid: $3.00

#26 HDI FADING SUNS : Lords & Priests - MINT starting bid: $11.00

#27 JUSTIFERS RPG : Corporate Sourcebook –MINT starting bid: $2.00

#28 PALLADIUM RIFTS - MINT starting bid: $2.00
= the main rulebook for RIFTS

#29 PALLADIUM RIFTS Sourcebook- MINT starting bid: $2.00
= builds upon the rulebook and provides additional monsters, adventures and rules for building robot characters.

#30 PALLADIUM RIFTS Conversion Book- MINT starting bid: $2.00

#31 PALLADIUM RIFTS Atlantis Rifts World Book Two - MINT starting bid: $2.00

#32 PALLADIUM RIFTS England Rifts World Book Three - MINT starting bid: $2.00

#33 PARAGON SOFTWARE MEGATRAVELLER 1: The Zhodani Experiment – MINT starting bid: $1.00 minus rulebook (RESERVE MET).

#34 PARAGON SOFTWARE MEGATRAVELLER 2: Quest For The Ancients – MINT starting bid: $2.00 (RESERVE MET).

#35 SJG TRANSHUMAN SPACE Deep Beyond- MINT starting bid: $6.50

#36 SJG TRANSHUMAN SPACE Fifth Wave - MINT starting bid: $7.50

#37 SJG TRANSHUMAN SPACE In The Well - MINT starting bid: $7.50

#38 SJG TRANSHUMAN SPACE Personnel Files - MINT starting bid: $2.50

#39 SJG TRANSHUMAN SPACE Space Ships Of The Solar System - MINT starting bid: $4.50 [reserve met]

#40 WIZARDS AD&D THE APOCALYSE STONE ADVENTURE - MINT starting bid: $3.50

#41 WIZARDS AD&D THE VORTEX OF MADNESS ADVENTURE - MINT starting bid: $9.50 [reserve met]

serious bidders only

***Remember, bids are to be accepted by Private Message only***

**The auction commences immediately and will finish on the evening of April 11th.**

*bidders are responsible for payment of postage & handling to be calculated at the end of the auction

Day 16 - ...only 11 days left remember sending your email in the private message will speed up contacting you.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now here’s the deal, I am selling off some of my RPG stuff. Some of these may look familiar from my last auction but as the buyers have not come forward with the payment. I will be putting them on offer again and any private message from those buyers will automatically be excluded. This time, I will have Reserve Prices on each item but don’t worry it is well below market price. I will only note when the Reserve Price is met.

I moving my Traveller collection and I found a stash of non-Traveller RPGs that might be of interest to some.

As this board is a favorite haunt of mine and I know that there are interest in all RPGs. Plus, I don't like eBay (but will use it for all unsold items).

Therefore, I am proposing an auction in which participants should only reply with a PRIVATE MESSAGE.

All participants would be responsible for the final costs, such as postage & handling that will be added onto the final cost.

The auction commences immediately and will finish on the evening of April 11th. Bidders will be updated at the end of every day unless the price does not rise.

All items are in MINT condition but the interiors are clean and white and in the case of those with cut outs none are punched.

When bidding state item number & your bid in US$ (increments of minimum 0.50, please) at the end of each day, I will check for special messages and reply to all bidders.

Ok. The items are:

#3 CHAOSIUM CALL OF CTHULHU : The Cairo Guidebook - MINT starting bid: $12.50 [reserve met]

#4 CHAOSIUM CALL OF CTHULHU : The Complete Masks Of Nyarlathotep - MINT starting bid: $2.00

#5 CHAOSIUM CALL OF CTHULHU : Cthulhu Covers - MINT starting bid: $15.00 [reserve met]

#7 CHAOSIUM CALL OF CTHULHU : Horror On The Orient Express - MINT starting bid: $25.00

#8 CHAOSIUM CALL OF CTHULHU : London Guidebook - MINT starting bid: $12.50 [reserve met]

#11 FANTASY FLIGHT GAMES CALL OF CTHULHU : Nocurnum Long Shades - MINT starting bid: $2.00

#12 TRIAD ENTERTAINMENTS CALL OF CTHULHU : Whispers In The Dark - MINT starting bid: $3.00

#13 FASA SHADOWRUN 7026 : The Neo-Anarchist Guide to North America - MINT starting bid: $2.00

#16 FANTASY PRODUCTIONS GERMAN TRAVELLER : EXPLORER Nos 2-4 – NEAR MINT starting bid: $2.00

#17 FANTASY PRODUCTIONS GERMAN TRAVELLER : Traveller II Soldner, Scouts Und Handelspirzen – MINT starting bid: $2.00

#18 FANTASY PRODUCTIONS GERMAN Traveller Marc W Miller’s Traveller Splitter Des Imperiums–MINT starting bid: $3.00

#21 HDI FADING SUNS Imperial Survey 1: Hawkwood Fiefs - MINT starting bid: $3.00

#22 HDI FADING SUNS Imperial Survey 2: Al Malik Fiefs - MINT starting bid: $3.00

#24 HDI FADING SUNS Imperial Survey 4 : Li Halan Fiefs - MINT starting bid: $3.00

#25 HDI FADING SUNS Imperial Survey 5 : Decados Fiefs - MINT starting bid: $3.00

= builds upon the rulebook and provides additional monsters, adventures and rules for building robot characters.

#33 PARAGON SOFTWARE MEGATRAVELLER 1: The Zhodani Experiment – MINT starting bid: $1.00 minus rulebook (RESERVE MET).

#34 PARAGON SOFTWARE MEGATRAVELLER 2: Quest For The Ancients – MINT starting bid: $2.00 (RESERVE MET).

#39 SJG TRANSHUMAN SPACE Space Ships Of The Solar System - MINT starting bid: $4.50 [reserve met]

#41 WIZARDS AD&D THE VORTEX OF MADNESS ADVENTURE - MINT starting bid: $9.50 [reserve met]

serious bidders only

**The auction commences immediately and will finish on the evening of April 11th.**

*bidders are responsible for payment of postage & handling to be calculated at the end of the auction

Day 17 - ...only 10 days left remember sending your email in the private message will speed up contacting you.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok. The items are:

serious bidders only

Only 7 days left. Lots of good things have not reached the reserve price but it doesn't hurt to bid high as you want to go. As a special incentitive for Travellers, there will be additional Traveller materials for those with highest three bids over $50. Remember sending your email in the private message will speed up contacting you.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok. The items are:

serious bidders only

--------------------

Only 6 days left. Lots of good things have not reached the reserve price but it doesn't hurt to bid high as you want to go. As a special incentitive for Travellers, there will be additional Traveller materials for those with highest three bids over $50. Remember sending your email in the private message will speed up contacting you.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok. The items are:

serious bidders only

--------------------

--------------------

Only 5 days left. Some new fresh bids. Lots of good things have not reached the reserve price but it doesn't hurt to bid high as you want to go. As a special incentive for Travellers, there will be additional Traveller materials for those with highest three bids over $50. Remember sending your email in the private message will speed up contacting you.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok. The items are:

#4 CHAOSIUM CALL OF CTHULHU : The Complete Masks Of Nyarlathotep - MINT starting bid: $5.00

#26 HDI FADING SUNS : Lords & Priests - MINT starting bid: $14.00

serious bidders only

--------------------

--------------------

--------------------

Only 4 days left. Some new fresh bids. Lots of good things have not reached the reserve price but it doesn't hurt to bid high as you want to go. As a special incentive for Travellers, there will be additional Traveller materials for those with highest three bids over $50. Remember sending your email in the private message will speed up contacting you.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok. The items are:

#4 CHAOSIUM CALL OF CTHULHU : The Complete Masks Of Nyarlathotep - MINT starting bid: $5.00

serious bidders only

--------------------

--------------------

--------------------

Only 2 days left. Some new fresh bids. Lots of good things have not reached the reserve price but it doesn't hurt to bid high as you want to go. As a special incentive for Travellers, there will be additional Traveller materials for those with highest three bids over $50. Remember sending your email in the private message will speed up contacting you.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok. The items are:

serious bidders only

--------------------

--------------------

--------------------

--------------------

AUCTION IS NOW CLOSED OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS, I WILL BE COMPILING AND CONTACTING WINNERS.

ALL PEOPLE WHO RECOGNIZE THEMSELVES AS WINNERS CAN PM ME TO SAVE TIME AND LET ME KNOW HOW THEY WANT ITEMS SHIPPED & TO WHERE. THANKS TO ALL.

So far I am awaiting payment for Battle Riders...I will give the buyer another week to reply but if you are interested, would you consider buying Brillant Lances, as well both are unpunched in virtually Mint condition.

PM your reply and we can work something out...

Back