• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

2320AD PDF Now Available!!!!!

Originally posted by Rhialto the Marvelous:

Just wanted to congratulate y'all--Colin, Hunter and Ted, and whoever else was involved. It feels great that things are moving again!
I second this, great work!

HOORAY just got mine!

Congrats to all those involved, just got to read through and organise my first 2320AD sessions.

Well done again and looking forward to what comes next!

Saw it, bought it, love it. It was worth the wait.

Congratulations to Hunter, Colin and all involved, Per ardua ad astra! I look forward to buying the print version too.

I put it on the Gaming Report to gain a larger audience. We will really have work on the getting the word out on this one. Most retailers have long forgotten about QLI in Toronto, Canada. If there is alot of buzz, the distributors might wake up the market...

Congratulations everyone! It looks fantastic. Now I just have to figure out how to get Kinko's to print it out for me...

Originally posted by Valarian:
Is the PDF going to be available through DriveThruRPG?
Should automatically appear there after I set it up on RPGNow. Been keeping an eye on it since I posted it. If not up soon I'll contact them.

Hunter

Hey... Lookitthat! 2320AD is out and about. The following is a list of playtesters. Please PM me with your email addresses

If anyone isn't on the list, and thinks that they should be, please let me know as well. It looks like some of you on the playtest list have already gone out and purchased it. Oops. We'll work it out.
In some cases, I don't have names, only aliases.
Joel Benford
Stephen Herron
Jon Crocker
Constantine Thomas
Randy McDonald
Mark Siefert
Boris (“kafka47”) Cibic
Jonathan Pearson

Michael Brinkhues
Commando
Kaladorn
Duran_goodyear
Roger Calver
Bill Seney
GJD
Jeff Hopper
Kevin LaRoche
Aramis

And thank you you to everyone who stuck it out, waiting for this to launch, and for the many words of support and encouragement.

Colin, I was very happy to go out and pay for it - least I could do to help things along. No worries.

I just went out at lunch and got it printed and bound at the local Kinkos. $33 dollars, ouch, but well worth it. It now sits on my desk at work, with several people commenting, "ooo, what's that".

I got mine a few hours ago...most excellent! Looking forward to the final final product. I should be a real show-stopper. Colin, Hunter, and the crew have done good. Looking forward to a resurgence of 2300+.

Yes there will ultimately be a dead-tree version of the book available through normal distribution channels. I don't have a date for you though.

Hunter

I have a different issue. I have tried to donwload this 4 times. Each time it comes up as a corrupted or invalid file.

I really could use some help here from somone. I would like to enjoy the product I have purchased.

Back