• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

2320AD PDF Now Available!!!!!

Is a print run totally out of the question? If you intend to fill stores I guess you'll need it but then again, you're biggest sticking point with stores is that you'll need another, hard to find (in stores in the UK anyway) book to use it.
Pagan publishing have just reprinted delta green in HB and it looks fine and they're not much bigger than QLI.

So, just to see if I've understood this correctly;

* The book is 375 pages in letter format.

* It's in full color.

* You need the traveller handbook OR the upcoming traveller guidebook to play.

I'm currently located in India, so I need to figure out a print shop that can print color in letter format before I buy the pdf.

What is the ETA for the Traveller guidebook?

//Andreas Lundin

---
http://www.update.uu.se/~adde/

If you were a playtest and your eLibrary account email is the same as your CotI email, check you eLibrary account. Your copy of 2320 should be available. If not, check your email. You should be getting an email from me either asking what you want to do if you've already bought it, or what your eLibrary account is.

Jeff and Mark, you both should be set up with your copies now.

Hunter

Hey Hunter, if you don't mind, could you send me the 2320AD PDF to me via email? I'm having problems downloading the PDF from the eLibrary, its coming out corrupted and won't open.

I downloaded the pdf yesterday and after a skim through let me just say I'm impressed. :cool:

My thanks to everyone that put it together. And if those ships stats are any indication of what we are getting with the ship contruction rules I will be one happy camper.

Thanks again. :D

Just paid $80 for a Delta Green: Eyes Only (256 page hardcover,limited 1000 run) Although, admittedly half of that was shipping.
So, hunter... if you could somehow bring shipping down people will pay for the 'ultimate' 2320AD. If you want I could look into printing options over here for you ;)

Minor side note:

I tried reading the PDF on a Nokia N770 tablet. Worked just fine with EVince, PDF is well formated for that. This will sure come in handy as a lookup tool.

Hi all,

Just got the T2300 pdf from DriveThru and am very impressed - excellent work guys!

I have a quick question for Colin / Hunter - would it be possible to get hold of soft copies of the planetary maps in some way, as I use Astrosynthesis for my 2300 mapping, and it would be really cool to be able to use the same maps as the pdfs. It would be great to get these in "sphere map" format as well as icosahedral - Astrosynthesis would do a nice job of painting these to spheres and animating them.

Just wondering!

Thanks,

Sarah

Thanks.
The maps would be Hunter's call. I'm actually working on re-rendering all the maps as sphere maps. Once I'm done that, it would be relatively simple. But, like I said, it's Hunter's call. He paid me for the maps.

Hi all,

Just got the T2300 pdf from DriveThru and am very impressed - excellent work guys!

I have a quick question for Colin / Hunter - would it be possible to get hold of soft copies of the planetary maps in some way, as I use Astrosynthesis for my 2300 mapping, and it would be really cool to be able to use the same maps as the pdfs. It would be great to get these in "sphere map" format as well as icosahedral - Astrosynthesis would do a nice job of painting these to spheres and animating them.

Just wondering!

Thanks,

Sarah

What do you mean 'soft copies'? And yes this could be possible, I'd really just want copies of the new map versions to make available for fans here.

Hunter

Hi Hunter, hi Colin,

That sounds great - it's good to hear Colin that the images exist in a very usable form, and that you're re-rendering them into sphere map format (importable into lots of different manipulation packages).

Hunter - by "soft copy" (apologies for the jargon) I'm really just talking about getting hold of (ie downloading) the image files - in .bmp, .jpg, .png format or whatever. A lo-res version and a hi-res version would be cool - the lo-res for printing, using straight, as is, and the hi-res for importing into graphics packages and using in games. I've got the near-star list in Astrosynthesis at the mo and it would be soooo cool to tie-in the actual planetary maps as maps and animated images!

Thanks,

Sarah

I think that, somewhere, I have an Astrosynthesis sector file for 2300. I certainly have the csv, which Astro can import

2320 AD Format

Hi,

I've been going over 2320 AD pdf and it really looks great. I'm really impressed with the authors have done. One minor thing though I kind of miss from the original 2300 AD game is the format of the books, with their broad margins that contained related notes, images, and/or other explainatory stuff.

I always liked that format, and felt it made it easy for me to find things in the books, and I kind of miss it in the new 2320 AD pdf.

Regards

PF

Back