• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Cepheus Engine support at COTI

aramis

Administrator
Administrator
Baronet
Marc wanted me to express his willingness to support the CE community at COTI.

Cepheus Engine (CE) support at COTI is, without anything other than registration, as follows:
All CE products may be announced in the TAS News Feed area with the CE tag, each product being limited to one thread.
All CE SRD and CE logo products can be discussed in CE General.

Publishers of CE material who maintain a moot membership in good standing may have a sub-forum for their product line. They pick the title, subject to admin approval. What is or is not off topic in those areas is up to them, but general COTI rules still apply.

The current plan is, should such a forum "owner's" membership in the moot lapse, the subboard will be closed to new posts and threads, and moved to the end of the list, but extant material won't be taken down. A grace period is likely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, Aramis and Marc, for providing this forum. I greatly appreciate the support you've shown for my little retroclone. Traveller has always been near and dear to me, and I am thankful for the opportunity to give something back to the community that has brought me much pleasure over the lasty thirty-plus years of my life.

With Warm Regards,
Jason "Flynn" Kemp

Too right - Cepheus Deluxe is now the best Traveller version by far IMO - brings back the same feelings reading the Cepheus deluxe rules that I got when I first read through the CT little black books. Amazing product. So much so I am thinking of selling most my Mongoose stuff now and just keeping some CT books and maybe a couple of the Mongoose products like the Companion and Spinward Marches.

Back