• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Dragons

The Wiz Biz
51tNze8htiL._SS500_.jpg

Could you perhaps explain this?

And it's in the story too. Though I'm not sure exactly which is chasing which.

Both before the war in the book.

The Wiz series really is a good set of stories.

If you know anything about programing, specially the older kinds, there are some very funny references made at times.

Dave Chase

Both before the war in the book.

The Wiz series really is a good set of stories.

If you know anything about programing, specially the older kinds, there are some very funny references made at times.

Dave Chase

Hey, I really like Forth (the computer language the Wiz modeled his magical system after). :)

And his version of emacs was wonderful. I wonder if I could do the animation for an iPad version? Maybe if I had the time.

Hey, I'm the guy who has fire breathing dragons as a fixture on the hunting scene at Regina... of course, Wypoc's insidious atmosphere will kill you if the critter breaks the seals on your suit, so don't miss, and bring the BIG (but expendable) guns!

Oh, and yes, the Dragons are protosentient psionicists IMTU. They hunt by life-sense.

Do you have stats or writeup for this beast?

Not to hand, but I can pull it together again rather easily.
You can't generate them in MGT, by the way; the MGT animal tables are not the same range of critters as CT/MT. Give me an hour or two.

I rolled an unmodified 12 on the Special Attributes table, and the corrosive atmosphere gives a +2, and so extended the table to 14 which would be F-3. Then rolled a 13 on the

Swamp Flying Pouncer 44,000kg hits 6d/3d+6 (ISTR rolling 20/24 for this the first time), Armor cloth +1, weaponry as body pistol x15 (yes, this means 45 damage), A: if surprise, F: if surprised, S4. CT hits would be 60/72.

Last edited:
I was just looking through the Eagle Games website for material and components to use for my summer game design class, and they now are selling components of their Defenders of the Realm game, and it looks like they have a very nice Blue Dragon available. Just a thought for those who like to use miniatures in their games.

hmmm, anyone ever consider that many plant eaters are multiple stomach creatures that ferment there food (thus creating large quantities of methane gas)

Think of a Apatosaurus (brontosaurs) with 4 stomachs to ruminate with ..
eating 4-5 tonnes of vegetation a day...

now give them a means of igniting their burps... (chemical acid spit)

and armor and hammer from some of their other neighbours (Euoplocephalus) and you have a real dragon....

;)

Pterodactylus, Stegosaurus armatus , Triceratops horridus

gene engineering... got to love it... of course getting it to fly would be impossible...

got to love grandfathers experimentation:smirk:

Pterodactylus, Stegosaurus armatus , Triceratops horridus

gene engineering... got to love it... of course getting it to fly would be impossible...

got to love grandfathers experimentation:smirk:

Innate psionic levitation ability, wings just supply motive power.

Back