• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Famous Last Words

"Make a saving throw. Roll really really high."
"A one is not really really high."

"Firing off the Nuclear Cone Rifle at a target 20m away may not have been the smartest decision, Ewe-R-DED-2."

"I guess a roll of two is pretty bad, eh?"

sound of grenade, thrown at a doorway or window sill, bouncing and landing back amidst the party... follow by brief and futile sounds of scrambling away in all directions....

Originally posted by trader jim:
Famous last words from one called JAME........
HEY>>> THAT CANT BE "TRADERS RAIDERS"...... ;)
file_21.gif
file_22.gif
from the gallery you hear,"How's it going?"
Your answer,"Depends on which side you're on."

Originally posted by kaladorn:
"Make a saving throw. Roll really really high."
"A one is not really really high."

"Firing off the Nuclear Cone Rifle at a target 20m away may not have been the smartest decision, Ewe-R-DED-2."

"I guess a roll of two is pretty bad, eh?"

sound of grenade, thrown at a doorway or window sill, bouncing and landing back amidst the party... follow by brief and futile sounds of scrambling away in all directions....
LOL, "How time flies when you're smacking into immovable objects!"

Famous last words from Trader Jim: "Famous last words from one called Jame - hey, wait, why are they launching missiles at us alrea(static)..."

I always found two word to stike fear in the hearts of my players

Full Auto

or alternatly in fantasy

Breath Weapon

Parting is the sweetest sorrow...

Ship's lookout (Horrendous fumble) seconds before having head bitten off by a sea serpent - "Hey guys I can see two dolphins playing beside our ship."

Ship's Captain approaching a rocky shoreline (Later on same campaign - same player!) -"I've never failed a Shiphandling roll!". You can guess the rest.

Paranoid after the party become scared of cunning enemy agents our plate mailed epic scale hero spots a seller of nosegays alone in the street. "Aha." Goes in full force against the hapless unarmoured peasant who prods desperately with his rusty dagger (Cue phenomenal run of dice rolls) and skewers our hero through his helmet visor. Although that was Runequest mind you... (And yes he was only a nosegay seller and it was the same player)

"!" - denoting silence and a dropped jaw on receiving the note.
Certain that skull-duggery is afoot in the Temple my hero elects to stay completely safe and hide away from any potential confrontation in the shadows. Beside an unseen secret door which then opens revealing a squad of evil cultists who stab the bejesus out of him.

"I'm serious guys - we'd better get out of here before this Temple collapses" - Everyone else made it.

Call of Cthulhu: "Should we take some guns? No, guns are illegal."

Call of Cthulhu: The party enters a mysterious cavern and confronts an elder god. "We can take him." (We would've too, if one of us didn't chicken out and try to save his own skin.)

Call of Cthulhu: "Do they see us?"

Back